GIF IMAGINE 16

Imagine

You finally understanding your self worth (YOUR A BADDIE, BITCH💖💅🏻🤍)

"What the fuck, I look like a whale" I say laughing while looking into the mirror and cover my self, being insecure.

"The hell you just say" Jeremy says/asks you and you repeat yourself.

"I look like a whale" I say and chuckle to cover the pain.

"Babe, I'll kill you" Jeremy said and grabbed you by your arms and held you tightly.

"Why?" I question him laughing because of how he was holding me.

"Cause you're A BAD BITCH and I hate that you think your not" He said getting serious now and I rolled my eyes, he tackled me to the floor.

"SAY IT" He yelled jokingly into my ear and I laughed.

"Say what?" I ask and he sighs and kisses my neck.

"That you're a bad bitch" He says and I sigh and groan.

"You're a bad bitch" I say to get on his nerves and he playfully hits my side.

"I'll tickle you" He said and starts tickling, I start laughing really loud.

"Ok, ok. Jeremy I'm gonna pee myself. I'm a bad bitch" I say and point to myself enthusiastically.

"SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK" He yells startling me a bit.

"I'M A BAD BITCH" I say and he lets go of me and grabs a cigarette [the gif].

"That wasn't so hard" He said happily and I hugged into his side as we shared the same exact cigarette.