Gallagher Brothers (Your their sister)

"Y/n where is my phone" My brother Lip asked me walking downstairs and I shrugged.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" I ask him and roll my eyes and he smiled trying to be nice.

"So, it grew legs and walked away?" Lip asked and I nodded.

"I guess so." I say and walk out of the kitchen and he follows and keeps asking where it is.

"Lip, stop. I have no idea where it is" I say and he keeps on going and eventually Fiona comes downstairs.

"What are you guys fighting for?" Fiona asks sighing loudly and obviously we woke her and the rest of our siblings cause their coming downstairs.

"Y/n stole my phone." Lip said and pushed me and I gasped and stuck my tongue out at him.

"No I didn't, I don't want a garbage Iphone 6" I say and he puts his hand on his heart and I roll my eyes.

"Lip, your phone is in your room. Y/n get ready to take us to school" Ian said and I walked upstairs getting dressed.

"I don't know why I do, Lip is the oldest" I say and all my siblings point to the door, motioning me to leave and take them.

"Y/n, if you want I can walk?" Carl asked me and I smiled at him and nodded my head no.

"It's fine Carl, I don't have a problem. Just trying to see if you guys could've stayed home today with me" I say and their eyes go wide and they all nodded.

"Don't fell Ian, Lip, or Fiona" I said and they nodded quickly and hugged me quickly.

"That's why your my favorite, Y/n" Debbie said and squealed excitedly, I smile at my sister.

"Rude" Carl said and playfully hit Debbie and they started play fighting.

"We all know it's true" Debbie said and got into the car.

"What's true?" Lip asks sitting up front next to me.

"That I'm their favorite" I said and heehee'd at Lip and he rolled his eyes and shrugged.

"Ok, I'm taking Ian and Lip to school first, they smell" I say and they all laugh and I smile.

"Y/n, that was Carl. He tooted" Liam said and Carl hushed Liam and I laughed at them, so did everyone else.

"Ok, bye Lip and Ian. We love you" I yell and they wave back to us and I smile and told Debbie to sit up front.

"Ok, who wants to go get ice cream?" I ask and they all cheer and laugh, Liam claps.

"So, Vanilla for Carl; Chocolate for Liam; and strawberry for Debbie" I say and they nod and I drive to the ice cream parlor, todays gonna be fun with my siblings.