GiF iMaGiNe 5

Imagine

Mickey explaining how he needs you in his life

"Y/n please give me one more chance, please I need you" Mickey says from outside of my window I look down and flip him off.

"At least meet me under the bleachers at our school" He said and I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed.

"Time?" I yell and I just knew he was smirking or some dumb shit like that.

"5PM tonight" Mickey said and I huffed and I could tell he left from the sound of his car.

4:55PM

"Mom there is an event at the school; I'm gonna go" I say to her and she nods and I leave to go meet up with Mickey.

It took about 6 minutes to get there and I see him under the bleachers sitting a smoking a cigarette.

"I'm here, say what you have to say" I say obviously annoyed.

"Sit" Mickey said and patted the spot next to you, and you groaned sitting next to him.

"Baby, I'm sorry for being late to meet your parents; I just really was nervous and I thought if I told you I was sick you wouldn't make me go. Your dad is really intimidating so I didn't want to go in there and make a huge embarrassing night for myself. I need you Y/n, I love you too much you literally keep me sane and without you I'd probably be a serial killer" Mickey tells me and I smile to myself knowing I need him too; so I can have a strict side and a fun side. [the gif].

"I love you" I say and look at him and he smiles widely pulling me into a big kiss and we make out for a while (You also give him a bj, but that's not important)