Cameron Monaghan

"Cam, where are you" I say through the big mansion in Beverly Hills, getting a tiny reply.

"Bedroom" He says and I roll my eyes and go in the room.

"Come on, we have an interview; Jeremy, Emma, and Ethan called me like three times telling us to hurry up" I say and his eyes go wide and he got ready real quick and we left.

"Hey" Emma said through the phone and I sighed knowing we're not TO late.

"We're like 5 minutes" I say and she just nods and Cameron hangs up.

"I'm nervous" I say and he puts his hand on my thigh and rubs it lightly.

"Don't be babe, you look good and interviews are really fun" He says and I sigh of relief and continue driving.

5 minutes later

"We're here Cameron" I say and he nods getting out and hurrying up and opening my door, as he did that paparazzi took a photo of him opening my door.

"At least they took a pic of you being a gentleman" I say laughing at him and he laughs as well.

"Finally you guys are here" Ethan says and hugs us, along with Jeremy and Emma.

"Sorry, Cameron here is the reason we're fashionably late" I say and pat Cameron's chest softly.

"Hey guys, I'm Vanessa and I'll be your interviewer" The lady with long brown hair says and she's really pretty. I sit closer to Cameron and hold his hand, feeling insecure.

"Hi" I say and everyone laughs and I just blush.

"Sorry, I'm really hyper. I had 5 coffees from Dunkin" I say and they all laugh at me, knowing I love coffee.

"Alright and 1,2,3 Action" Some random boy said from behind the camera.

"Hi welcome back to Seventeen and today I'm here with Y/n Y/l/n, Ethan Cutkosky, Emma Kenney, Jeremy Allen White, and Cameron Monaghan" Vanessa says and points at us we all wave at the camera.

"Let me start this off with you guys all look great" Vanessa says and smiles warmly at us causing us to smile back.

"Thanks" We all said in unison.

"Ok first question is for Y/n, you obviously are a new character with you being Ethan aka Carl's girlfriend. Is it weird having Ethan play your boyfriend and having Cameron who is your real boyfriend have to watch you two kiss" Vanessa asks scooting closer to Cameron, and I chuckle nervously.

"Not really, relationships are all about trust and Cameron and I trust each other to not fall in love with someone we have to be in a relationship for a movie or a show. After every scene or take Cameron always kisses me and stuff so it makes up for both of us having to kiss other people" I say and they all agree with me, and Cameron looks over at me and smiles.

"Of course, look at you two right now. Holding hands" Vanessa says sounding kind of angry.

"Yeah" I say chuckling nervously hoping someone else speaks.

"Ok this question is for Cameron. Who's your celebrity crush?" Vanessa asked trying to get under my skin and I look over at Emma, Jeremy, and Ethan, they both shrug.

"Y/n is my celebrity crush" He says and I blush at my cute boyfriend and kiss his cheek, Vanessa clearly smiles with agony.

"Oh ok, she's not that much of a celebrity but she'll do. Just Kidding" She said and let me tell you THIS BITCH WAS NOT KIDDING, she wanted to take my man.

"Ok next question is for, Jeremy" Vanessa says and looks at Jeremy smiling hoping he would at least be into her, he wasn't.

"Describe Lip" She asked and I just wanted to smack her, she kept looking at me and then Jeremy.

"Well Lip, he's something. Um, I play a role where my character is a sex addict. Well everyone has sex in the show, especially if their in a relationship. So Lip is a sex addict that just needs love because his Mom and Dad don't really show it" He says and I smile at him, he smiles back.

"Ok, last two questions are for Ethan and Emma" Vanessa says and clearly gets the hint Jeremy doesn't want her so she try's with Ethan.

"Ok this question is for, Emma. If you could have any celebrity join the show who would it be" She says and looks at Emma eventually.

"I'd probably have Emma Stone come play like an aunt of theirs or something. But, that would be really cool" She says and smiles at Vanessa and I look at Emma, and gasp.

"I was thinking of her too" I say and Emma laughs and we high five.

"That was Emma's question Y/n, not yours" Vanessa says quietly only for us to hear.

"I would like you to apologize to her, that was very disrespectful" Ethan said to the lady and she rolled her eyes and said a tiny sorry.

"Ethan your turn" She said and I look at Cameron and he just holds my hand tighter, telling me he's sorry for her being a bitch.

"Is there any way your like Carl" Vanessa said and smiled at him, he didn't smile back.

"Yea" He said not caring about the interview anymore.

"How?" She asked trying to get views.

"If you watched the show, you'd know" He said and Vanessa gasped and quickly said bye to the camera.

"Your being very rude to me" She said to me and I just gave her a weird look.

"No if anything she could've popped off on you, cause you were being very rude to her. So, you were being very rude to her" Cameron said and Vanessa scoffed walking off the stage.

"Let's have a movie night" I say to all them and they all agree.