Gif Imagine 4

Imagine

You are over at the Gallagher's house for a dinner that Fiona and Lip has invited you to since you guys are all basically family

"Carl, you're an idiot" Debbie says to Carl because they were fighting about something Carl got in trouble for, I was spaced out thinking about Carl because of his beautiful face.

"No, I'm a genius. Now that asshole Ted won't touch you Debs" Carl says and Debbie sighs of defeat.

"Your actually stupid, now your making it worse" Debbie yells at Carl and Fiona just yells to stop, they don't listen.

"Ain't I a genius, Y/n?" Carl asks me but I don't really pay attention since I was just playing with my food and thinking about Carl.

"Yea" I just say and not even notice and then hear Debbie groan.

"See, I'm a genius" Carl says happily to his sister and she just scoffs.

"She's not even paying attention look at her" Debbie says pointing at me and I feel a bunch of eyes on me.

"Are you okay?" Carl asks me with a concerned face and I snap back into reality.

"Oh me, oh um y-yea" I say and smile and awkwardly laugh, but the Gallagher's don't buy it.

"Y/n, you can tell us" Lip says and grabs my hand, I pull away quickly and get up.

"I have to go" I say and grab my coat, and smile at them and give Fiona $30 for helping me.

"I'll walk you out" Carl says and smiles at me I look away and blush, everyone knows I like him but Carl.

"k" I say and cheer on the inside and the rest of them smirk at me.

"Stop" I say out loud by accident and look away real quick.

"Y-you ok?" Carl chuckled at me and I nod quickly and walk into the living looking back at them and they do kissy faces, I flip them off.

"Well Y/n, I had fun with you tonight. Thanks for agreeing I was right" Carl said laughing and pulling me into a hug.

"uh yeah" I say and awkwardly look away not hugging back.

"Y/n. Tell me what wrong I'm your best friend we can tell each other anything" Carl says and frowns at me, I look down knowing he doesn't like me back.

"Carl, i'm good" I say and he shakes his head no.

"Come on, tell me we'll go outside" He grabs my hand pulling me to the porch, we sit on it.

"Carl, I-I can't" I say and look anywhere but at him, he grabs my face and looks into my eyes.

"Please, if someone is hurting you, I'll kill em" Carl says with hope that that's not why i'm scared.

"No one is" I say and touch his arm he looks like 1,000,000 lbs just got lifted off of him.

"Carl, this might ruin our friendship but I need you to know. I-I like you" I say and look away, he pulls my face again to look at him and he kisses me softly.

"I like you too" He says and smiles, eventually we heard claps and saw them clapping and we both blush.