GiF iMaGiNe 2

Imagine

Mickey giving you money to give him a blow job

"Are you Y/n?" A short boy with black hair asks me stepping into my house.

"Yeah, hey I know you, you are like friends with my brother or some shit, Ian?" I say to him, I remember his name it's Mickey.

"Yep" He smiles and hands me $20
[the gif].

"umm what's this for?" I ask him and take a sip of my water, and he sits down at the table.

"Ian said you give guys blow jobs for $20, there I need a blow job" Mickey said and I looked at him and laughed.

"IAN GALLAGHER, GET YOUR FUCKING ASS DOWN HERE" I scream and see him come downstairs and see Mickey and I, his eyes go wide.

"Mickey stay here" I say and run after Ian, tackling him.

"Woah what's wrong?" Carl questions and try's to pull me off Ian. (It's season 9 Carl).

"Our brother is basically labeling me as a slut, I don't give blow jobs to people who give me money; we have to have chemistry" I say and try to jump on Ian.

"Y/n, you aren't a slut you know that; Ian you're an ass, Mickey is downstairs for someone" Carl said and I laughed.

"He's here for a FUCKING BLOW JOB, THAT IAN SAID I'D GIVE TO HIM" I scream at Ian and they roll their eyes and Carl tells me to go downstairs to Mickey.

"Hey Mickey, sorry for the inconvenience. Here's your $20, I don't really give guys blow jobs without knowing them a whole lot" I said to him and he nodded understanding.

"It's all good, Y/n. Keep the $20, as a memory of me" He laughed and winked walking out of the house with me standing there with my mouth wide open.

"See you gave him a blow job and he's gone now" Ian said and sat down and I flipped him off.