GIF IMAGINE 8

Imagine

You and Jeremy are at a dinner and you ask him why he's been so distant

"Hey babe, you ready?" I ask my boyfriend of 2 years and he nods his head, not speaking.

"You ok?" I ask and he nods again, this boy is definitely not okay.

At the dinner

"Dinner reservation for Mr. and Mrs. White" the waiter says and we awkwardly wave our hand in the air and he motions for us to go to him.

As we take a seat I stare intensely into Jeremys  eyes and frown knowing the same Jeremy I always knew wasn't there.

"Jeremy tell me what is up with you" I say and roll my eyes annoyed by him not talking to me, and he shrugs.

"Do you want me to leave?" I ask threatening to get up and ditch him and he looked at me with sorrow and looked down.

"No" He said barely through a whisper and I frown at my depressed boyfriend and sit on his side of the table hugging him.

"Jeremy you don't have to tell me why your being so distant, but tell me is it because of me?" I ask pleadingly and he smiles slightly down at the table.

"It's not because of you, it's because I feel like I'm not enough when I'm around your presence because your so happy and i'm always just there" He says finally with a sigh of defeat [the gif] and I cling onto his side and kiss his neck softly.

"Let's go home and skip the dinner, we'll cuddle" I say and wiggly my eyebrows up and down. He sighs.