GIF IMAGINE 1

Imagine

You walk into the diner with all your friends, low key being really loud, and you catch Lips attention

"Y/n shut up, you know he wanted to stick it in" My friend Ashley told me and nudged me and I laughed.

"Ew what the hell, he's like 40. He wouldn't even be able to get it in without having a heart attack" I said and laughed at the thought of an old guy wanting me.

"Girl, you are so drunk" Ashley said to me and I laughed and almost fell but got caught by Ashley.

"Someone's got a hot stalker" Ashley says in my ear and we look over and I see boy about my age looking at me [the gif] and smiled.

"Go talk to him" She said and I laugh and say no, and point that he has his family with.

"He's in my college" I say and she nods slowly and smiles at me.

Ashley pushes me towards his table and I tripped but didn't fall, I walked over and he saw me and smiled.

"Is that Y/n Y/l/n, drunk?" The boy from my college and I laugh.

"I don't remember your name cause of me being really drunk but yes this is her when she's drunk" I say and my eyes are slowly shutting closed and he smiled.

"This is my family. Carl, Ian, Fiona, Liam, and Debbie" Lip said and pointed to them I waved, and they all waved back.

"Looks like your friend left you" One boy said and I think his name is Carl, I looked back and saw Ashley was gone.

"That bitch" I say a little quiet, I shrug and laugh.

"I'll walk home, I should be fine to just walk 20 minutes. I don't think i'll get hit by a car, hopefully not. Well sir, it was nice to meet you and your family" I say and start walking towards the door falling cause of my drunken state.

"Oh my gosh, Y/n are you ok?" The guy from my class said and I nodded and threw up on the floor, the boy held my hair and called someone over.

"Lip, lets take her to our house" One of his family members said and Lip helped me up and took me to his house.

The morning

"Ugh I feel like shit" I say and then seeing I was not in my house and not in my clothes, I started thinking the worst.

"HELP" I scream and a younger looking boy comes in.

"Who the hell are you" I asked the young boy and he sighs. 

"I'm Carl, LIP SHES AWAKE" Carl said and called for Lip.

"Lip where am I" I asked and he smiled and handed me an advil and water.

"I took you here last night because you were really drunk and I wanted to take care of you" Lip smiles at me and I blush and hug him.

"Sorry, I'm a hug kind of gal" I say and look away and he shrugs pulling me into a long hug.