GIF IMAGINE 26

Imagine
(This is Lips POV)

Lip asking your Dad how he can help, because you recently just got shot and are in the hospital

"Is this Lip" The doctor said through the phone with concern.

"This is him, uh who's this?" I ask her and she sighs very loudly.

"I'm a doctor at the Chicago hospital, your girlfriend is Y/n Y/l/n?" She asks and my heart instantly drops, nervous for what she has to say.

"Yes she is" I say very worried and all so hear is clicking of a keyboard.

"Y/n is in here with us for a week, she got shot" She said very sadly, I hung up and put on my shoes.

"COME ON KIDS WE HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL, Fiona we're using your car" I say running quickly outside and grab her keys and they all crowd into the car.

"What happened?" Carl asks worried for me.

"Y/n got shot" I said and they all gasped and I went full speed to the hospital, skipping almost every red light.

"I'm Lip Gallagher, Y/n's cousin and these are my siblings" I say frantically and she points to the room Y/n's in shes in there and is in a coma.

"Oh my gosh, Lip you came" Her mom said and hugged me and then the rest of my siblings.

"Is she ok?" I ask very worried for my girlfriend and look at her, she is wearing a gauze around her head and has two black eyes.

"Yes, but we have to go outside" Her dad replies and scoots all of us out and talks to me.

"Her best friend shot her, she though Y/n was sleeping with her boyfriend" Her dad tells me and I frown looking at her dad.

"what else can I do?" I ask her Dad and he puts his hand on my shoulder smiling sweetly.

"Son, you go home. It's 5AM, get some sleep and come back tomorrow" Her dad said and I nodded telling my siblings to walk ahead of me.