Ian Gallagher

Ian's Pov:
My brothers and I are currently fighting because I told them that I didn't want to live there anymore, I wanted to live with Y/n since she asked me. I walked out of the house going to Y/n's, on the way there was Mickey Milkovich following me, "What do you want Mickey" I said rolling my eyes at him, he grabbed me by my shoulder with a smirk. "You going to my sisters" Mickey said to me and I look at him shrugging "Yes" Was all I said and he looked mad. "You hurt her, or get her pregnant. I will hurt you" he said and I knew he wasn't kidding, so I nodded my head quickly and he let me go. Once I got to Y/n's house, she was crying. "What's wrong babygirl" I say hugging her and she sobbed into my shoulder. "My favorite character in this show I watched died" Once she said that I sighed of relief, since it wasn't serious Y/n is on her period so that's why she's crying. "Oh my baby, it's ok" I say rubbing her back. "I love you Ian" she says and I kiss her lips, "I just had some vodka, want some?" She asked me completely fine, I chuckled at her and nodded "Yes please" I said politely and sat down she came back with vodka and sat down next to me. "Let's get wasted" She said to me and I nodded at her smiling at her cuteness. "Ok" I said and she passed me the bottle, after chain-drinking we were indeed drunk af. "Let's go lay down" She slurred to me and dragged me to her room, I cuddled into her and she ended up puking on her floor. "It's ok, um let's get you cleaned up" I say to her and put her in a bath and cleaned the puke out of the floor, I gave her a shirt that was oversized and gave her just underwear. "Ok baby I'm done" She says to me, I gave her the clothes trying to get the smell out of her room now. "I love you Ian thanks" she said and I looked at her smiling "Love you too" I said and we cuddled and fell asleep.
Y/n's Pov:
I woke up with a nasty hangover and an arm around me. I looked over and saw Ian, I smiled at him and went downstairs. "Hey Y/n" I heard Carl say, I got startled and looked at him "How'd you get in my house" I said and he smirked "Gave me a key remember" He says and walks over to me "Oh right, so what's up" I say going to the kitchen, him following me. I grabbed Advil and water, "Is Ian here, my brothers and I have to talk to him" Carl says and I gave him a beer and he politely declined " Yes, he's sleeping we got so drunk last night" I say and Carl laughs and we saw Ian coming downstairs "What's he doing here" Ian said groaning cause they were fighting "We are ok with you moving here, as long as you let us come over whenever" Carl says smirking at me and Ian. "That's fine, you couldn't just text" Ian said to his brother, "Nope, I wanted to see your girlfriend" He says smirking at me again, I laughed because Carl flirts with everyone. "Oh my fucking god leave Carl now" Ian said jealous that his brother said that, "How about we have a movie night tonight, bring your Liam, Lip, Fiona, and Debbie" I say to Carl and smirking at Ian knowing he's easily annoyed by his family. "Sure thing beautiful" He said to make Ian more angry. "Leave Carl, we'll see you tonight" Ian said and pushed Carl out the house.