Gif Imagine 3

Imagine

You and Carl are walking through the school hallway, and lately he's been really horny

You and Carl are walking through the school hallway, and lately he's been really horny. So, you decided to wear a really short dress that almost shows your ass.

"What are you wearing?!" Carl asks through clenched teeth with a threatening glare.

"A dress" I say smirking to tease him a bit, he looks me up and down biting his lip.

"Why to school?" He says sexually frustrated and I shrug and "Accidentally" drop my pencil.

"Let me get that" I say and bend down in front of Carl's face and he groans knowing my ass was in his face.

"Y/n, you didn't wear underwear" Carl says with a clenched jaw and pretending to look at the teacher.

"Ok kids, class is over" The teacher yells and Carl and I walk out, him behind me.

"Babygirl, please put some underwear on. Because even just being in your vicinity gives me a boner." Carl says whining causing me to smile at him instead of a smirk.

"Is that a compliment?" I ask now smirking to get him even for angry and maybe even cause him to destroy me after school.

"For you yes, but it sucks for me. It hurts" Carl says covering his boner with a book he had.

"Hey Fucktard! get your fucking eyes off my girlfriend" Carl yells towards Connor, the schools Fboy, and he just smirks.

"Well your girlfriends ass was calling my name. Oh Connor fuck me, please Connor" Connor says and made Carl get extremely angry but I grabbed his hand and calmed him down.

"Ok you airhead, your lucky Y/n doesn't want me to fight" Carl said flipping Connor off as we left the school.

"Sorry babe" I say apologizing to Carl for teasing him all day, he just huffs at me.

"Your getting punished at home" He growls out and I smirk but hurry up and put on a scared face.

"Oh no" I say and it obviously sounded like I wanted it.