GIF IMAGINE 9

Imagine

Lip holding his daughter for the first time

"What's up Lippy poo" I say over the phone trying to breast feed Carrie, my new daughter.

"Nothing, what are you doing?" He chuckled and I sighed and the baby started crying.

"Breast feeding" I say and follow that along with a bunch of owws, cause she keeps biting my nipple.

"That sounds fun, let me say hi" He said and I put my phone into speaker, and told him to speak.

"Hi princess, it's daddy. Stop biting mommy's nipples that's my job" Lip says and I smile to myself, looking away from the baby and to the phone. 

"I can't believe you never let me hold her, I am tonight though" Lip says and a chuckle leaves my lips.

"Yeah, well she's only been home for 24 hours" I say and I could feel his smile through the phone, eventually we said our goodbyes and I hung up.

When Lip is home

"Where's my beautiful angel at?" Lip says as he walks through the door and I smiled.

"Well I should say my two beautiful angels" He said and kissed my head and then Carries.

"I want to hold her" He said and I pull her away and shake my head no.

"Why not?" he questions sadly and I look at him straight in his big beautiful green/blue eyes.

"Wash your hands" I say and he sighs and runs to the kitchen, washing them.

"Alright give me my baby" He said and I rolled my eyes and he held her [the gif] tightly to his chest.

I smiled and took a picture posting it.