GIF IMAGINE 3

Imagine

You and Lip running from the Cops because you guys were shooting at a place you weren't supposed to

"COME ON BABE, THEIR GONNA GET US" Lip yells and grabs my hand making us run faster. [the gif]

"I'M TRYING" I yell back and end up running a little faster and run into a place with Lip, the cops end up running the opposite way.

"That was so good babe" Lip says really out of breath and kisses my lips softly.

"I love you babygirl" Lip says and kisses me again, and I smirk into the kiss thinking about doing something risky.

I pull away from Lips (lips) and get on my knees pulling down Lips jeans and boxers and put his dick in my mouth sucking it and he groans and shoves my head deeper and eventually his full dick is in my mouth.

"Fuck baby" He groans and I moan on his dick causing vibrations through his body, I smirk on his dick.

It's been 30 minutes and he just came in my mouth, I swallowed it and showed him me swallowing it.

"Good girl" He says and pulls me into a kiss, tasting himself from my mouth.

"I love you baby" I say and he pulls his pants back up.

"I love you more hunny" He said and I hug him, we walk back to the Gallagher house and every eye was on us.

"Why were you guys on the news running away from cops, they couldn't find you" Fiona asks and I sigh and sit next to her.

"We were shooting at a place you weren't aloud to" I say and frown but smirk at Lip, he smirks back.

"Plus, I sucked his dick in a street corner" I say and Lip laughs and grabs my hand pulling me upstairs with him.

"Awesome" Carl says and looks at Lip and does finger guns, I laugh at the boys.