Gallagher Brothers (Your their sister)

"Y/n, where you going?" Lip asked me and I grabbed my keys and turned around.

"Justin wanted me to go over" I reply and he nods his head and Fiona walks out looking at me.

"Where are you going?" Fiona asked me and looked at me because I had makeup on and finally looked nice for once.

"Justin's" I say and she stops me.

"Be back before dinner" Fiona said and walked to the kitchen to get dinner ready.

"Can Justin come, he can finally meet you guys!" I ask and Fiona smiles with a nod.

"He from the south side like us?" Ian asked and I sighed loudly.

"North" I say annoyed and they all give a disgusted look, I rolled my eyes.

"He's a nice guy, don't be mean. look at Tami. She's not from the south, but you're nice to her" I say and point to Lips wife with annoyance, she shrugs at me.

With that I leave, they all roll their eyes including Mickey. I go to Justin's for about an hour than I leave.

1 hour later

"Hey guys, this is Justin" I say walking through the door with Justin's hand in mine.

"Hi I'm Lip" Lip shakes Justin's hand with a smile, I look at Lip and smile for him being so nice.

"So you rich?" Carl asks and I roll my eyes and flick Carl in the neck.

"Carl" I say through gritted teeth and Justin looks at me with a smile.

"It's fine, not really" He says and Carl nods obviously not interested in the answer he got.

"That's Ian and Mickey, their together. Tami and Lip are together too. Fiona is single. Carl kinda has a girlfriend, but he fucks everyone. Debbie is with Derek, that's what you'll get from the south side. Now any more of my family members want to ask any embarrassing fucking questions" I ask very embarrassed and they shake their head no.

"Then lets go have dinner" I sigh relieved that I got that out and walked to the kitchen, with them following behind with wide eyes.

"Sit down" I say and they all hurry to the table and sit down.

"Sorry babe" Justin says and kisses my head and I smile, they all smile as well at us.

"So since I'm her brothers boyfriend I have to ask you, what are your intentions with her? She's from south side your from north side, you guys usually don't go for girls around here" Mickey said to him and he nervously chuckled.

"She just caught my eye one day and I knew I had to make her mine" Justin smiles over at me and I blushed. Fiona,Tami,and Debbie aww'd the rest of them all rolled their eyes not buying it.

"I don't believe that, Y/n is obviously a very pretty girl and smart but not smart enough to buy your fucking act" Lip said and the rest of my brothers agreed.

"You guys are assholes" Justin says and my eyes go really wide.

"What the fuck did you say?" I say and look Justin straight into the eyes and he looks scared.

"Nothing" He said and I stood up slapping his across the face.

"Talk to my family like that again, you'll get something even worse" I say threateningly and he gets up leaving with fear in his eyes. He then leaves.

"Y/n, you ok?" Carl asks as I stand there with tears in my eyes and my mouth left wide open, I flipped him off and ran upstairs.

6 minutes later

"Go away" I yell cause I just heard someone knock.

"Let us in" Ian said and I rolled my eyes and unlocked the door, turning off Netflix.

"What?" I say annoyed and look away from them.

"Are you ok?" Debbie asks me and I laugh with sarcasm and roll my eyes annoyed by everyone.

"Definitely, my future husband turned out to be a complete asshole" I say sarcastically.

"Y/n, things happen for a reason. He was obviously not good for you that's why things turned out like this" Carl said and I chuckle.

"You guys pushed it out of him" I say and tell them to leave they don't listen.

"Y/n, you're my sister. I can tell you're upset and annoyed by what happened but don't let it ruin your night. You'll find thousands of other men" Lip said and I sighed smiling a little.

"Thanks I guess" I say to Lip and he smiles and he kisses my forehead, so does everyone else.

"Alright, goodnight Y/n" Mickey said and closed the door waving and Debbie and I laid down laughing about the night we just had. I'm glad to be a Gallagher.