Carl Gallagher

BIG MOUTH- RUBI ROSE

face to face with it can't be beefin' through no facetime

"Carl come to my house, we can't keep arguing over the phone" I say to him annoyed and he hung up. 5 minutes later he was knocking on my door, he kept yelling at me because I was talking to a whole other dude.

Cool with all the thugs since my (word i can't say) taught me gang signs

"Ok babygirl, you can't look stupid when you do this because Nick already likes you, keep it like that" Carl says to me and I roll my eyes, Carl taught me gang signs last year and now he expects me to use them 24/7.

bad bitch, bitches be like "where the fuck your waistline"

"Dang you're really skinny where the fuck is your waistline?" Some bitch asked me walking up to me. I hit her, Car eventually pulled me off. "She's a bitch, she did that to get on your nerves baby" Carl said and I rolled my eyes.

Body like a pornstar he fuck me like he fresh out

Once Car got out of Juvie he fucked me really good, I guess he hasn't had this pussy in a while and he needed this pussy. The power of the pussy. He missed it.

Could've fucked your friend but I heard he got a big mouth.

Carl cheated on me with a Dominique, my old best friend, so I was gonna get revenge and fuck one of his friends. But he went and told Carl, I dodged a bullet he had a big mouth.

He want pieces of this pussy, big benz, forgiatos when I pull out

Carl wants everything now that he's in a gang to seem cool, it's annoying. When we have sex, he tells his friends about it. He always tells his friends that he'll eventually buy the best cars with the best Forgiatos.

Big racks, know he be upset when I make him pull out

"Pull out Carl" I say trying not to get pregnant and he rolls his eyes and pulls out and puts all his clothes back on. "Are you seriously mad?" I ask and he shrugs and watches TV. "I'm sorry I don't want to her pregnant" I say and he sighs and let's me cuddle into him.

It make me horny when he driving with the stick out, driving' through the hood, showin me he got a stash house

"Look in here" Carl points and I open the center counsel and see a gun, I bite my lip. Carl makes me horny whenever he is in his gangster mood. "Fuck that's hot" I say and he smirks over at me; we drive through the rest of south side and the hood with loud music.

Fuck him good, take that (word I can't say) money when he pass out.

"Fuck babygirl" Carl moans as he cums, he then falls asleep. "Carl baby, I need money" I say to him and he nods half asleep. I take $30 cash and leave not coming back until I need more money.

Ratchet, I keep it classy when it cash out. Lashes, nails done, I be tryna act out

"You're so ratchet" Dominique my ex best friend said to me with a snicker. I laugh at her "Actually, I'm the classiest woman in this school. But your right I can be ratchet; that's what Carl likes" I say and flip her off walking away.

And I got this pussy that gon' make him the trap house

"Baby I'm horny, come play with me" I say to Carl knowing he's with all his fellow gang members. "Boys, I have to go. Bout to get some pussy" I hear Carl say and I roll my eyes but still very horny not caring. "I'm on my way" He said and hung up, the power of the pussy is UNBELIEVABLE.

Glowed up, probably making more money than my dad now

Ever since Carl joined the gang he's been giving me loads and loads of money, ever since I finally found out who my dad was(Some lawyer in Pennsylvania now) I probably make more money than him now.

I'm in my bag, heard they mad, now they furious

Dominique has been jealous ever since I got Carl and been making $3000 a day from this new job that my sister gave me.

I'm in them cars, that's the fast and the furious

I recently bought Carl and I a Tesla and I'm very thankful I'm getting rich; Carl now uses my money instead of his. HE'S MY BITCH NOW

And I'm fine, I'm a dime. Period.

"You're so sexy" Carl said to me and I chuckle and push him away. "I know" I flip my hair and walk downstairs. "I'm fine and a dime period" I say to Carl and he nods kissing my neck softly.

Why she smiling in my face, bitch I'm curious

"Hey Y/n, you look cute" Dominique fakely smiles in my face, I rolled my eyes. "Why you smiling in my face bitch, I'm curious" I say and push her out of my way. "Dang babe, that was hot" Carl said and kissed my head.

Ain't got no house, I heard she hoeing and she loitering

"Y/n, Carl and I are endgame even though he's with you" Dominique said to me and I nod. "So now your hoeing and loitering" I say with a sarcastic tone and her smiles drops and I push her out of my way again. She keeps trying me.

I heard she salty, better chill on all that sodium

"Carl will be mine" Dominique said trying me for the 5th time today and I ignore her. "You mad salty, you better chill on all that sodium baby" I say and she scoffs walking away. Carl walks up to me and smirks again.

Laid Back, white toes, hanging out that Maybach

"I just left the nail salon with Fiona" I say to Carl through the phone and hear him groan. "You know I'm a 10 on the weekends" I say with a chuckle, he chuckles as well.

Freak Show, Rubi got 'em twerkin' on that playback

"Y/n, you hosting that party tonight?" Carl asks me licking the blunt paper about to roll one, I nod. "Yep you know I got everyone twerking on that playback" I laugh and he shakes his head with a smirk.

A/n: That's all I'm doing the story is already 1091 words