gif imagine 18

Imagine

You tell Cameron how you want to break up because your careers are getting in the way of your relationship

"Cameron, we cant do this anymore. Our careers, their in the way" I say and sigh very loudly.

"What are you saying?" Cameron asks me and I frown and tear up.

"Cameron, I love you and always will but we have to break up, we are both really busy" I say and he looks down at his lap.

"So 3 years what, down the drain?" He said and looked at me hoping I change my mind.

"I don't want it to but we never have time for each other" I say and he looks at me with a sad look [the gif].

"Y/n you can't, I love you" Cameron said to me and grabs my face, I pull his hand away.

"Don't make this harder than it already is" I say to him and a tear slips down both of our faces.

"I can't leave you" Cameron said and looked away from me.

"Cameron, we can still be friends. Maybe try again in the future, but with working on Stranger Things and you with Shameless. It's really hectic" I say to him and he laughs coldly.

"Yeah. Friends" He said and I looked at him and hugged him and cry into his chest.

"Im sorry Camy" I say to him and he sighs and smiles at me.

"I can't force you to stay" He said and I thank him for understanding me.

"Thanks, Cameron if we were not busy I'd stay with you, and if we find someone else we have to still love the other person" I say and he nods.

"I'll never love someone as much as you" He said and I smiled and hugged him one last time.