GIF IMAGINE 2

Imagine

You and Lip are out at dinner for your 1 year anniversary

"Ugh Lip, this place is beautiful" I say admiring all the string lights hanging from the roof and he smiles and kisses my head.

"Table for Mr. and Mrs. Gallagher" The waitress asked Lip and he nodded smiling down at me.

"Is this your way of purposing?" I ask jokingly and he chuckles and shrugs, I laugh at his cuteness.

"Right this way" She said and walked us around the whole entire restaurant, eventually we ended up outside.

"I'll be right back" She said and smiled at us, mainly me.

"Are you aloud to smoke" I ask Lip because he started smoking as soon as she left.

"I don't think so" He says and shrugs not caring.

"She probably won't care, she was into you" I say and nudged Lip and he starts smiling [the gif]

"Everyone is into me" Lip says and flips his fake long hair and I roll my eyes.

"Even though everyone is into you, you can only be into me" I say and bite my lip at him.

"Of course baby" He says and grabs my hand and stares intensely into my eyes and smiles.

"What?" I ask self conscious now and he smirks at me and kisses me quickly and puts out his cigarette.

"You're just really beautiful" He says and I blush and he kisses my cheek and then the waitress is back.

"Sorry about that, I had a lot of people asking me questions" She said and sighed pulling out her notepad and took our orders