GIF IMAGINE 17

Imagine

Lip confronting your boyfriend for cheating on you

"Y/n? What's wrong?" Lip asks frantically, pulling me into his warm embrace.

"Sammy, he cheated on me with Tary" I say and mention my boyfriend with the schools hoe.

"Aww my buddy, I'm sorry" He said and rubbed my head calming me down, thankful for each other.

"Thanks Lip" I say and wipe my tears and get an idea.

"What if I dress myself up like the bad bitch I am, and we go confront him" I say and he nods and smiles knowing his best friend was back.

At the football field

"Are you sure he's still at practice?" Lip asks me and I nod grabbing his hand running towards the familiar brown hair.

"Hey, Asshole" I yell and Sammy turns around, his eyes go wide seeing what he's missing.

"You cheat on me again, I'll do worse than glow up on you. I glowed up in one night" I say and he walks over to us and sees we're holding hands.

"What you're with Gallagher now?" He asks pointing at our hands and I shrug.

"Who cares if we are, he cares way more than you ever did" I say and Sammy rolls his eyes and I slowly walk away with both middle fingers up.

"You're a slut, man" Lip says to Sammy and he rolls his eyes and walks away with me.

"I like you Y/n" Lip said quickly and you looked at him kissing him.

"I like you too Lip" I say and we walk away hand in hand.