GIF IMAGINE 6

Imagine

You tell Lip, that you broke up with you boyfriend cause you liked someone else

"Hi Lip" I say and giggle at my best friend who was making baby noises at Liam.

"Hey Y/n" He says and stands up scratching his neck awkwardly and I smirked at him and sat down in his spot.

"Wanna beer?" He questions and I nod at him and he goes over to the fridge grabbing 2.

"So what's up" He asks me and leans against the counter top and takes a sip of the beer.

"Blake and I are done" I say and continue to feed Liam and drink my beer at the same time, I look over at Lip seeing he's smiling [the gif].

"What Mr. Gallagher" I question smirking at him and he shrugs looking at me.

"Nothing" He smirks and looks away, I chuckle at the boy.

"I broke up with him cause I like someone else" I say and eye Lip hoping he gets the hint, he doesn't.

"Oh" Was all he said and put his beer down sitting at the table with us.

"It's you" I say and his eyes light up with glee and he pulls me into a sweet kiss with Liam clapping at us from the background.

"Your cute" I say to Lip and squeeze his cheek making it turn pink from a blush that crept on them.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Lip questions and I smile at him and nod my head yes, kissing him once again.