gif imagine 1

Imagine

Ian blushing because you keep teasing him

"Aw come on Ian, you know I'd suck you off" I say to him and sit on his couch, smirking he blushes [the gif]

"Ian Gallagher, blushing. Wow, where's my camera" I say smirking again and look at him to see him blush again and roll his eyes playfully.

"Shut up" He said and I chuckled and pat the spot next to me.

"You won't say that to me when you are 10 inches deep inside of me" I say and bite my lip to tease him again and he puts his hand over his boner.

"Do I make you horny baby" I say and he blushed again and looked away from me, I took his face and made him look at me.

"Yes, you do" He said and smiled at me and I put my lips onto his and kiss him for about 3 minutes without any breaks and I crawl onto his lap grinding against his boner.

"Good" I say and finally pull away and smirk at him he just whines.

"Is this porn" Carl asks and sits next to me and smirks at me and I smile at him and pat his head.

"Not really, I lust apparently make your brother very horny" I say and look at Ian, biting my lip.

"You make me horny too" Carl said and put his tiny hand on my thigh and I laughed at him and kiss his cheek.

"That's all the action your getting from me, Carl" I say and stand up swaying my hips as I walk.

"She's hot" Carl said and Ian looked at Carl and rolled his eyes.

"Right?" Ian said and bit his lip looking and my ass.

"I hear you Ian and Carl" I say and walk back to the couch and "accidentally" drop my pen, that I grabbed from my pocket.

I bent down and purposely rubbed my butt on Ian's leg and "accidentally" fell into his lap.

"Sorry" I say and bite my lip toward him. Carl just leaves, knowing something is gonna happen.