Lip Gallagher

"Baby, what's wrong?" I ask my boyfriend Lip then roll into his lap and smile.

"Horny" He simply said and I chuckled, thinking he was joking. He didn't smile and I stopped, I shrugged.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask him and he smirks, he flips us over and he's on top.

"It's all about you babygirl" He says into my ear with his beautiful, deep voice.

"Come on, Lip" I say getting impatient and want him to hurry up and touch me or something.

"It's daddy to you" He growls and starts kissing my neck, making small but noticeable hickeys.

"Fuck" I moan with my hands tangled into his brown locks.

"Shit Y/n, I need to do something now" Lip said to me and I bit my lip nodding. He rips off his clothes then mine.

He gets in between my legs and sticks his tongue in, I moan very loud and he reaches up and puts his hand over my mouth.

"You have to be very quiet, babygirl" He said and pointed over at Carl and Ian sleeping.

"Fuck" I say to myself and bite my lip as I get closer and closer to my climax.

"Why'd you stop?" I whine due to the loss of contact, and he smirks at me and puts his finger inside of me.

"Fuck daddy" I moan and he moves his finger in and out of me and jerks himself off as well.

"I'm gonna cum" I say breathily you Lip and he nods and I came all over his fingers, he looks at me and licks his fingers.

"Now, this is where you have to be extra quiet hunny" He smirks and lines himself up at my entrance.

"Fine, daddy" I say and he puts himself inside of me very harshly.

"Yesss daddyyy" I drag out with a big lip bite, he brings his head down to my neck and begins sucking my neck again.

"You like this babygirl. You like when daddy pounds into you and gives you some hickeys" Lip said huskily above my lips and then pecks them.

"Yes daddy" I moan and he smirks. "Good girl" He reply's and keeps going harder and harder.

"I'm so close daddy" I moan accidentally loud and he puts his hand over my mouth again.

"Me too babygirl, you have to be quiet" He said and with that one more push, we came. Since I couldn't moan, I created huge scratches down his back.

"That was amazing" Lip said as we laid down next to each other out of breath.

"I'm glad you two were enjoying each other, now I'm horny" Carl said with and annoyed face, and grabbed lotion and walked out to the bathroom.

"Could you two be any louder?" Ian asked finally letting go of his ears that were stuffed into the pillow.

Lip and I looked at each other and started laughing loudly, and Ian looked at us with a glare.

"Sorry boys" I say and cuddle into Lip.