Lip Gallagher

PERFECT BY ED SHEERAN

I found a love, for me. Darling, just dive right in, follow my lead. Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet. I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

"Guys, I have a new girlfriend. Her name is Y/n; She's perfect, she's beautiful, and sweet. You'll love her" Lip said to his family about you and smiled at the though of you.

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love. Not knowing what it was, I will not give you up this time, Darling, just just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own. And in your eyes your holding mine.

10 years ago is when you met Lip; you guys broke up because you were young and obviously didn't know what love was, now you two are willing to give it another try.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark. With you between my arms, Barefoot in the grass, we're listenin' to our favorite song. When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath. But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

Lip and you are on a date watching the stars and you're laying in between his legs just admiring the stars. "I look a mess" you randomly say and he looks at you like you're crazy. "Darling you look perfect tonight" Lip whispered under is breath but you heard it and blushed.

Well, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know. She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home. I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets. To carry love, to carry children of our own.

"Y/n, I can't wait to marry you" Lip says to you and caresses your hair softly, you smile. "I can't wait to carry children of our own" Lip finishes his sentence and you blush standing up and Lip stands up as well and you guys hug for a while.

We are still kids, but we're so in love. Fightin' against all odds. I know we'll be alright this time. Darling, just hold my hand, be my girl, I'll be your man. I see my future in your eyes.

"Y/n, I know we're still young but we're so in love. We'll be together forever, I see our future in your eyes whenever you look at me" Lip smiles softly at you and you halfway smile at him, not feeling really the love back.

Baby, I'm dancin' in the dark. With you between my arms, barefoot on the grass, listenin' to our favorite song. When I saw you in that dress, lookin' so beautiful,  I don't deserve this. Darling you look perfect tonight.

"Y/n, you look beautiful. I don't deserve this" He says with a smile and points to you in a new dress that he has bought you, you blush. "Thanks so much Lip" You say with a tiny smile and look away to hide the blush, he kisses your forehead.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark. With you between my arms, barefoot on the grass, listenin' to our favorite song. I have faith in what I see. Now I know I have met an angel in person. And she looks perfect. No, I don't deserve this. You look perfect tonight.

"I honestly met an angel in person" Lip says and plays with your hair, you roll over and look up at him. Kissing his lips you sigh "That's good that I feel the same way about you, Gallagher" You reply nonchalantly and smile at him sweetly.