Preference 10

you're on your period

Carl
"Babe, I'm back from the drug deals" I hear Carl yell through the house and I don't answer. "Babe?" Carl asks as he enters our room with concern. "Go away" I said annoyed and he chuckled knowing that I was on my period. "I'll be home later. I'm gonna go get you stuff" He said and walked out the bedroom, I smiled to myself. Grateful for Carl Francis Gallagher.

Lip
"Woah, Y/n are you okay?" My boyfriend of 2 months asked me. "What do you mean?" I ask with a chuckle and he points at my butt, I look in the mirror and see a HUGE blood stain. "Fuck, it's my period" I sigh and Lip smiles at me and starts leaving. "Where you going?" I ask him and he comes back in. "Getting you tampons and candy" He says and I pout showing how cute he is, "I love you" I say to him and he nods and leaves.

Ian
"Y/n, we have to go to the hospital. RIGHT NOW!" I heard my boyfriend, Ian, say frantically. "What why?" I say scared and he points at my butt. I look in the mirror and chuckle with a agitated sigh "Ian, it's my period" I say with a smile and he sighs of relief, "Oh ok, do you need anything?" He asks me nervously, I nod with a shrug. "Tampons and Candy would be nice" I say to him and he nods and instantly leaves.

Mickey
"Fuck! Y/n this is so gross, come clean it up!" I hear Mickey, my boyfriend, yell through the house. "What is it?" I ask annoyed and he points to a blood stain from my period. "That's just period blood" I say with a nonchalant voice whiles he's loosing his shit. "That's fucking gross" Mickey angrily says to me. "It's normal" I say embarrassed and quiet, he sighs. "Im sorry it just caught me by surprise" Mickey says and kisses the top of my head and leaves.
—————————————————

Ethan
"Are you okay?" Ethan asks groggily, I understand since it's 3AM and I'm full on crying, I shake my head no. "I bled all over your sheets" I sob and his face softens and stands up getting a big hoodie and his sweatpants. "Go take a warm bath and I'll clean the sheets and run to a gas station to get you tampons" He smiles at me and I start crying again, his face curls up in confusion "What's wrong?" Ethan asks me and sits next to me "I just don't deserve you" I sob and he smiles kissing my forehead.

Jeremy
"Y/n you ready to go to Ethans house?" Jeremy asks me sweetly and I nod grabbing his hand leaving with him. *At Ethans house* "Hey Y/n and Jeremy" Ethan smiles as he opens his door wider for us to come in. I sit next to Emma, I smile at her. About 10 minutes later, I had to use the bathroom. I stood up and heard Jeremy stand up and was right against my ass "Baby there's blood on your ass" Jeremy whispered in my ear, I froze. "Ethan when you and Brielle were together do you think she left some pants" Jeremy asks Ethan and he nods his head yes "Is Y/n okay?" Ethan asks and Jeremy looked at me and I nodded "Just blood on her ass, I have her panties in the car from one night" Jeremy winked at me and Ethan laughed.

Cameron
"Hey Cameron" I say and kiss my boyfriend on the cheek, he smiles with a laugh "Hey cutie, what are you doing?" He asks with a smirk that I die for everyday, I shrug "Oh you know, bleeding, so can you please buy me Tampons; I don't feel like going" I sigh and Cameron nods and leaves kissing my forehead. 10 minutes later, Cameron comes back with a bag full of shit. "What is all this stuff?" I ask looking through the bag, he laughs and grabs all the rest of the stuff out.  "Necessities for you to last during this horrible time" Cameron chuckles and I do as well.

Noel
"Y/n why are you bleeding?" Noel asks and points to my ass causing Ethan, Jeremy, and Cameron to look they look at Noel like he's stupid. "You asshole" I pout and walk away hearing the boys tease Noel, I go into the sets bathroom and see there is no toilet paper, I start crying. "Noel!" I yell from down the set and I see him poke his head around the corner "Go buy me some toilet paper and tampons now" I say angrily and he quickly nods and leaves.