Gif Imagine 16

Imagine
your a Gallagher as well

You and Fiona were arguing, the boys were trying to stop it, but Carl cuts in with something

"BE REALISTIC, Fiona. He's a smart boy, he just needs something to take out the anger on" I shout in Fionas face and she rolls her eyes.

"He does that with the kids, no I don't like that he does it but it's not his fault. And I know he's smart" Fiona said and rolled her eyes at me again, I sigh and scoff.

"Maybe if you roll your eyes again you'll find a brain back there" I say and the boys all laugh a little and stop when Fiona looks at them.

"Carl is a good boy, he knows his rights from wrongs, all this anger is from our Mom and Dad" Fiona said and I rolled my eyes this time, and chuckled.

"Wow, I never fucking thought of that" I yell and Carl try's to tell us to calm down but we don't listen, now the boys try.

"A shrink at school says I'm one of god's mistakes" Carl chimes in and we all look at him and I go up to him, and sit down.

"Who said that, I'll beat them up" I say and he smirks but stops.

"I already did" Carl says and I nod and secretly high five him, and look at Fiona.

"Yeah, Fiona you're right, I'm glad he knows self defense" I say and she sighs and so does everyone else.