Ian Gallagher

"Fuck you guys, fuck all of you" Ian shouted at the Gallagher's and I, I try to calm him down but he pushes me really hard.

Ian is going through a lot right now, he thinks the men from the army are trying to find him.

"Hey don't touch her like that" Lip says getting in Ian's face and lightly pushes me into Carl's chest and Carl hugs me, "You can push any of us around but not Y/n, she is doing all she can to help you and us and the least you can do is respect her" Lip says and I slightly smile at him and look at Ian.

Ian gets up and hugs me and cries into my shoulder, "It's ok, It's ok baby" I say and pat his back and rub it.

"Cry it out, you'll be ok. I'm here with you and for you" I say and keep comforting him and sit him down. "I don't want them hurting you" He said between sobs and I smiled at his cuteness.

"I'm ok, I'm right here and not going anywhere" I say to Ian and he sighs and looks at me, and sobs again.

"What did I do to deserve you" He says to me and I smile at him and pull away from the hug and hold his cheeks.

"Hey, you want to know what you did. You've been the best version of yourself as you could and I'm very proud of you, hun" I say and wipe his tears from his cheeks and he pulls me into a slow but passionate kiss.

"Their so cute" I heard Debbie whisper and I laughed and she quickly hid in the kitchen, "I know right" I heard Fiona answer back and look again.

"Ok, we're going to leave" Fiona says walking into the living room and walks towards the door, I nodded at her.

"Thank you so much, you really changed Ian and all of us for the better and I'm truly grateful that you came into our lives" Fiona said and I hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek, and then hugged the rest of the children.

"Ok, Ian you want to cuddle and watch movies" I ask him and he nods quickly and we cuddle.