gif imagine 12

Imagine

Mickey telling Ian to go date you because Mickey can tell Ian wants you

"Mickey, I don't want to go" Ian groans because Mickey is forcing him to go to the Alibi to talk to you again.

"I broke up with her for a reason, I'm gay" He said and Mickey rolls his eyes.

"My ass your gay" Mickey said and punched his shoulder, they go to the Alibi and meet you there.

"Now this is gonna be weird since you thought you were gay for a while" Mickey said reassuring Ian and they "hugged".

The Alibi

"We're here" Mickey said and parked his car and they went inside seeing
Y/n looking for them, they go to the counter.

"Ok, Ian just go talk to her, catch up, then ask her on a date. You'll do great" Mickey said to Ian and he smiled kissing Mickey one last time. [the gif].

"Uh h-hey Y/n" Ian said nervously and you turn around and smile pulling him into a hug.

"Hey Ian!" You say excitedly and he smiles and sits down.

"So, whats new?" You ask him and he shrugs.

"You know, the same old stuff that happened when I was younger" Ian said and you nodded slowly.

"Y/n, I still love you" Ian said and sighed finally being able to get that off his chest, Mickey watching from afar.

"Hey man, you ok?" Kev asks Mickey and Mickey sighs turning around.

"I will be" Mickey said nodding his head still watching Ian and you.

"Ian, I love you too" Y/n said and smiled widely and pulled Ian into a big kiss.