Lip Gallagher

"Thanks again Y/n for watching Liam, um Lip should be here soon. He had to drop Carl, Debbie, and Ian off somewhere" Fiona said getting ready for a date with one of her bosses, and I nodded at her.

"It's no problem Fiona, I love you guys. I'd do anything for you guys" I say and poke Liams belly and he giggles.

"Aww, we love you too" She said and hugged me and then hugged Liam kissing Liam on the cheek.

"Ok bye guys" Fiona said and left the house.

"Ok Liam, it's just you and I. What do you want to do?" I ask him and he smiles quickly and yells "MOVIE!" and I smile at his cuteness.

"Ok what movie, Liam?" I ask and he stops and thinks.

"Madagascaw" He said mispronouncing 'car'.

"Come up here, bud" I say and he sits on the couch cuddling into me and I smile at the cute kid.

"Liam, I'm gonna go make some popcorn ok?" I told him and he nodded and cheered.

I was cooking popcorn when I heard the door open, I looked out and saw Lip.

"Hey Liam, who's watching you?" Lip asks him and I smile at the counter knowing how much I like Lip.

"Y/n" Liam said sweetly and I think he pointed out in the kitchen cause then I heard Lips footsteps come in the kitchen.

"Hey Y/n" He says and hugs me quickly then hangs his keys up.

"Um hey Lip" I say awkwardly cause that how I am.

"I'm making popcorn for Liam" I say and he nods and smiles and leaves to go in the living room.

"Shit Y/n, he doesn't care" I say quietly to myself and the sigh before going into the living room as well.

"Here" I say and hand Liam the popcorn, and he quickly dives in.

"Thanks Y/n" He said and gave me a thumbs up.

"Your welcome, squirt" I say and ruffle his hair and sit down in the middle of Lip and Liam.

"Y/n, I tired so I gonna sweep on your wap" Liam said and laid down on my lap and I smiled at him.

"Me too" Lip said and laid in my lap, joking. At least I think, yep it was cause he got up and so did Liam.

"Let's all cuddle" Lip said and I shrugged and Liam nodded eagerly.

Lip was in the back I was in front of him and he was cuddling me, while Liam was in the front and I was cuddling him.

"Y/n you'd be a gwood mommy one day" Liam says and I smile at him and kiss his head.

"Thank you, bubs" I say and Lip kisses my head.

"You would though" Lip says in my ear whispering it, causing shivers to go down my spine.

"Y/n, I like you" Lip says and I blush real hard.

"Lip, I like you too" I say and he blushed as well, then pulled me into a soft kiss.

"Let's get some sleep" I said and turned away blushing and eventually fell asleep.

"Shh shut up Carl you'll wake them" I heard Debbie say and then take a picture and them arguing.

"What are you guys doing?" Lip asked just waking up, and I looked at him kissing his nose.

"When did this happen?" Debbie said wiggling her eyebrows and I hid my face into Lips chest.

"Yeah Y/n, when you were supposed to be my wife" Carl says and fake pouts then fist bumps Lip.

"This happened earlier" I replied sitting up straight on the couch along with Liam and Lip, I then grabbed my cigarettes handing one to Lip.

"That's cute" Ian said and sat down on the other couch.

"Yeah, well I'm gonna go" I say standing up and putting on my shoes and they all ask 'why?'.

"Well, Lip probably wants some alone time" I say and start heading to the door, but got stopped by Lip.

"No I don't, sleep here. You can sleep in my bed with me" He says and I nod and kiss his cheek.

"So what were you guys watching?" Carl asks grabbing the remote, and Liam smiles.

"We watched Madagascaw" Liam said and Carl nodded slowly.