GIF IMAGINE 18

Imagine

Lip trying to make you laugh, when your friend breaks off the friendship

"Miley and I aren't friends anymore" I say to Lip and he hugs me tightly.

"I'm sorry" He said and I shrugged and grabbed a beer kinda bummed.

"Its ok, we needed to anyways" I say and laugh but it wasn't funny to anyone.

"Let's go to the Carnival" Lip says and I shrug not really having anything better to do.

The carnival

"Let's go on the Alien Spaceship one" Lip says and points to it spinning really fast and I nod.

"Hey Y/n, look at me. I'm an astronaut" He said and moved his hands and legs slowly [the gif]. I laugh at my silly boyfriend.

"You're silly, Lip" I say and die laughing cause of my embarrassing babe.

"Let's get in line" I say and pull him behind me vastly.

"Woah" He said and I smiled at him, kind of forgetting about Miley.

"Thanks for making me enjoy myself" I say to him and he shrugs kissing my head.

"Its the least I can do for my princess" He said and got down on one knee making me laugh and pull him back up. We are now next in line

After the ride

"That was awesome" I say and wipe away all the hairs that flew into my face when on the ride.

"Speak for yourself, my stomach hurts" Lip says holding his stomach and groans.

"Lets go on the Farris wheel now, bae" I say and drag him to the Ferris Wheel.