gif imagine 15

Imagine

Ian punching your ex boyfriend, Mickey, because he cheated on you with Svetlana

"Are you Mickey?" Ian asked a black short haired boy.

"Who wants to know?" Mickey asked Ian, and Ian pointed time himself.

"I do" Ian said and got in Mickeys face.

"Well then yes I'm him" Mickey said and looked around the park their at.

"Great!" Ian said and punched Mickey right in the jaw, causing Mickey to fall to the ground. [the gif]

"What the hell was that for?" Mickey asked holding his face.

"Cheating on Y/n" Ian replies and punches him again.

"Dude, that was 6 years ago. SHE NEEDS TO GET OVER IT" Mickey said wiping the blood off of his face.

"Are you still dating that Svetlana chick?" Ian asked Mickey and stood by the fence hovering over Mickey.

"Married to her" Mickey said nonchalantly and looks away.

"I'm gonna show you what you're missing" Ian said and Y/n came out of no where with basically no clothes and walks up to Ian, kissing him.

"Dang Y/n, you finally have boobs" Mickey says with a grin plastered onto his face.

"You bet I do, small dick mick" I say teasing him with the name everyone used to tease him with, and I had to comfort him.

"Shut the fuck up, whore" Mickey said and got into my face but then remembered that I was a girl.

"Says the boy who cheated on me with 10 different girls, then caught an STD but cured it early" I say and chuckle.

"Yep, I'm the whore alright" I say and Mickey flips us off and walks to the car where Svetlana was.