Carl Gallagher

"Y/n where the fuck are you?" I hear my boyfriend, Zach, asked my very angry by something.

"I'm at the Gallagher's" I chuckle because Carl just told me a funny joke, I then put Zach onto speaker.

"You're probably fucking Carl, wait until you get home. You're gonna get a good beat down by me" Zach growled and my eyes filled with fear and I hung up.

I refused to look at Carl, scared for his reaction. He grabbed my shoulder turning me around and looked into my tear filled eyes, he then pulled me into a hug.

"Hey Carl and Y/n, woah what's wrong" Lip asked and walked over to us and hugged me.

"We're about to beat Zach up, he hits Y/n and she just now told me" Carl says to Lip very annoyed.

"Y/n, are you ok?" Lip asked with concern filled in his voice, and I shrug.

"He'll kill you two" I say with a frown and sit down on the couch.

"Hello, you're talking to an ex gang member" Carl said and sat right next to me and grabbed my hand, we smiled at each other.

"Thank you boys, I love you" I sigh with a half smile, they both nod and hug into me.

"We all love you too, Y/n. You should get with Carl, he'll treat you right" Lip smirked at me as Carl and I blushed.

"Maybe" I smirk and get up kissing Carl's cheek, I then grab 2 guns and a baseball bat. I hand Carl and Lip a gin and I keep the bat.

"Let's go, boys" I simply say and walk towards the door and smirk to myself, knowing I left both boys standing there dumbfounded.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah" Lip says and runs over to me as well as Carl.

Zach's house

"Y/n, you remember the plan?" Carl asked me putting an arm onto my shoulder.

"Yes, go inside and go to Zach and I'd room, then once he sees me I tell him I'm sorry for sleeping with you, you guys are gonna be hiding so if he try's to him me, you boys will be there" I say and they nod and smile toward each other.

"If I get hurt, I'm gonna kill both of you" I laugh and they laugh too.

"Zach, you in here?" I ask and see him in the room and go inside there.

"Zach, I'm sorry. Carl and I got caught up in the moment and it kinda just happened, please don't hurt me" I say and he grabs my arm and gets into my face.

"You skanky ass bitch, that's why everyone calls you the whorey ass slutty hoe of the South Side, and I agree" Zach says and I give him a scared look. I look into the hallway and walk out there with Zach on my tail.

"You asshole" I say and slap him across the face.

"You're gonna regret that you dirty whore" Zach said and grabbed my by my hair immediately getting hit in the back by Carl with the baseball.

"You're a liar. She's the nicest, sexiest, and the least amount of a hoe girl I know" Carl said and threatened to hit Zach again.

"You think I'm sexy?" I ask Carl and he turns to face me with a smirk, and then walks over to me. He kisses me on the lips.

"You're the sexiest girl I know, no one else can think that" Carl said and I hugged him.

"Y/n, you're very sexy and I can't wait to be able to tap that" Zach said smugly looking towards Carl.

Carl hit Zach with the bat again, and I just watched not caring. Lip and I eventually pulled Carl off and I smiled hugging Carl.

"I'm with Carl now" I say to Zach and start to make out with Carl, Zach just throws a piece of dirt onto us.

"You idiots" Zach said on the floor and rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, their busy" Lip said pointing at us as we were kissing.

"i love you so much, Carl. I can't explain how much I do, when I found out you went to Juvie that one day, I cried for a week. I obviously told Zach it's because I was on my period" I say after I pulled away from the kiss.

"Y/n, I love you too. I care for you so much, if I didn't I wouldn't be doing this for you. When I was in Juvie, all I could do was think about you and if you were ok" Carl said and I blushed.

"Ready?" Lip asks Carl and I, we nod. I flip Zach on the way out, and then I frown.

"Thanks boys" I say with a sad tone.

"I might not be that good with the woman species, but you sound sad and we just helped you" Lip chuckled at me and I shrugged.

"I thought I was gonna feel better about this, I don't. Carl all the things I said about you were true, but Zach has been my boyfriend for 6 years and this is gonna be hard" I say and Carl hugs me.

"I love you Y/n, don't forget that. I understand it'll be hard but we're all here for you through it all" Carl says and kisses my head and we walk down the sidewalk.

"You need a ride?" We heard and turn, seeing Mickey.

"Sure" Lip said, Carl and I in the back, Lip and Mickey up front.

"What'd you guys just do?" Mickey said and saw all of the stuff we brought.

"Y/n's ex boyfriend was hitting her for years and she never told us, so we had to show him who's boss" I said and Mickey looked at me and smiled.