gif imagine 9

Imagine

You telling Ian to get out of you love life, but he tries to tell you that your boyfriend is cheating

"What is he doing?" Ian questions to himself seeing Josh, your boyfriend, with another girl kissing her cheek. He decided to take a picture.

"Hey Y/n, Can I come over. I-I need to tell you something" Ian asks his best friend, Y/n.

"Yes, of course" Y/n sweetly replies and Ian then hangs up running to your house.

15 minutes later

"Y/n! Ian is here" Your mom yells up to you and you run downstairs in only a crop top and ripped jeans.

"Hey Ian" You say to him and pull him into a warm hug, you walk outside pulling the door behind you shivering from the cold Chicago air.

"Um, Y/n I saw Josh with a another girl kissing on another girl" Ian said and looked away, your smile dropped.

"I-I'm sorry what?" You ask and stare intensely into his eyes and see he's not joking, but you can't believe it.

"You're joking" You reply on the verge of tears that your best friend caught your boyfriend cheating.

"I'm serious, I have it on- YOU KNOW WHAT STAY OUT OF MY LOVE LIFE" You yell interrupting Ian from what he was gonna say and go back inside.

"a photo" Ian replies sadly finishing his sentence and walks away [the gif].

2 weeks later

"h-hey Ian, you were right. I'm sorry, he told me he's been seeing another bitch and I'm sorry for flipping out" You say to Ian because he just answered the door, he smiled sympathetically and pulled you into a hug, not wanting to show you the photo.