Gallagher Brothers (Your their sister)

"What's up, Y/n" My brother Lip says through the phone, I then sobbed and answered "He hit me again" and with that Lip says "Fucking shit" and hangs up.

About 10 minutes later I hear a bunch of loud knocking and I open the door revealing my 3 brothers, Lip, Carl, and Ian.

"Come in" I say and open the door widely and see them sit on the couch, but before Carl sits he hugs me tightly and I cry into his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I'm such a bother" I say in between crying and they all keep saying "no" or "your not" I began telling them what happened.

"So, Kyle and I were fighting about how he's never on time to events we have and shit like that and then Liam texted me saying that you guys wanted to have dinner, and he thought I was cheating and he began full on punching me and kicking me, he also smashed that bottle of wine over there on my head and began choking me" I say to them and they sit there with mad faces on and Carl whipped out a bat from nowhere.

"Where is he?" Ian asked me politely but still very angered.

"He told me he's going to Karen's house and that she is better in bed then me" I say and look straight at Lip and he bites his lip hard and grabs my hand and puts me in the car, and takes me to Karen's.

"Y/n, I'll never let him hit you again" Lip said and kissed my forehead, I smiled at him and cuddled into my  younger brother, Carl, feeling safe.

"I love you guys" I said to them and they all looked at me, Lip looked at me through the mirror.

"I love you too" they all said and I fell asleep, until we got to Karen's.

"Y/n wake up, we're here" Carl lightly shook me and I got up and he helped me out the car, he grabbed my hand so I felt safer.

"Let me in Karen, we need to talk to Kyle. He hit Y/n, look at her face" and then Karen opened the door and she was naked, and all the boys cringed.

"put clothes on, hoe" I said to her and she looked at me and flipped me off, "Where the fuck is he bitch" I say getting in her face only getting held back by my brothers.

"Y/n your not gonna beat anyone up, especially Karen" Lip said and I gave him a dirty look and pushed Karen looking for Kyle.

I walked upstairs with my brothers behind me and walked in on him jerking off, I cringed.

"Put it away" Carl said and covered my eyes, I slapped it off. "Stop Carl" I say and grab the blanket off him and my brothers get in his face.

"What the fuck did we tell you about putting your hands on my sister" Lip said through clenched teeth.

"I'm here" Mickey said walking in the room and I looked at him, "Why's Mickey here" I asked Ian "Wow love you too Y/n" Mickey said and I walked over and hugged him.

"I called him to help" Ian said and I nodded and all the boys grabbed Kyle and Lip punched him in the face, Ian eventually pulled Lip off Kyle.

Carl grabbed a bat and threatened to beat Kyle with it "You hurt my sister again and I'll beat you with this bat over your fucking head you hear me asshole" Carl said to him and Kyle nodded quickly.

"Let's go" Lip said and I grabbed Mickeys hand and with that we left.