Ethan Cutkosky

that song is vibey😝😝ahaha ew ^^
—————————————————
"Hey guys it's Y/n Y/l/n, and today I'm with my boyfriend, Ethan Cutkosky!" I say pointing at my boyfriend and he smiles and waves.

"So Babe, do you know what we are doing today?" I question putting my arm around his torso and laying my head on his shoulder.

"Not a clue" He says and chuckles nervously.

"Ethan, I can tell your nervous, but today we're gonna look at old photos of you!" I say smiling and laughing at the blushed up boy.

"This is gonna be terrible" He said whining and I kissed his cheek.

"These photos are so cute, it's when you were innocent. Well, kind of" I say and he just closes his eyes, probably not wanting to do this.

"Ok, so I have found a bunch of old photos of you from like when you were a baby to I don't even know what age" I say laughing and he just sits there wanting to die (mood).

"This is the first photo we have of you and you look so adorable" I say gushing and he takes a deep breath.

"I'm nervous" He says and I hold his hand, cause when he gets nervous it helps him.

"This is the photo, look how little" I say and pinch his cheek and he blushes.

"Ew this photo is stupid, take it off" He says and closes his eyes and I laugh and reopen them.

"Babe, stop" He said with a voice crack and a chuckle.

"Ok next photo" I say wiggling my eyebrows and he playfully rolls his eyes.

"Oh my god" I say and cringe at it but also make tiny noises to get him to blush a lot

"Babe, these are terrible" He said and wanted to close the laptop, and I put the laptop closer to his face.

"Hi, my name is Ethan and I'm a baby." I say teasing him and he flips me off.

"Fuck you" He says joking.

"Aww little Carl" I say and he just smacks my hand and gives me a dirty look

"I hate the person who uploaded these, now thanks to that person Y/n will never let me live that down" He said and I nodded at him and he sighed.

"Ok Ethan, I'm going to put the last photo but this time we're gonna FaceTime, Emma!" I say and call her she answers with a big smile.

"Hi baby" I say to her and she waves and smiles, winking at me.

"Hi babygirl" She says and Ethan rolls his eyes knowing I love being called that and he only allows himself to call me that.

"We're gonna look at photos of you when you two were basically a fetus" I say laughing and she slaps her forehead.

"Oh yeah and Emma only I call Y/n babygirl" Ethan says getting pressed over Emma saying that, I slap his arm.

"Not for long" She says with a wink and I laugh as does Ethan and Emma.

"Emma, can you add Jeremy to the call too" I ask and she laughs and adds him, he immediately answers.

"Hi Jeremy!" I say waving really fast because Jeremy was like my best friend and we talked a lot.

"Yo! Emma what's wrong?" He asked and she said that we're looking at an old photo of them, Jeremy cringed.

"Also, Jeremy and Emma, I'm making a youtube video right now that's why I'm doing this" I said and and they said hi.

"Ew what the fuck is my face?" Emma said and I zoomed in on it and all of us laughed.

"I look like a baby" Ethan says and points at himself, I laugh and kiss him.

"A very cute one" I say and he blushed and pulled me into a soft kiss causing Emma and Jeremy to tell us to stop.

"I look so different" Jeremy says and I agree with him along with the rest of us.

"Ok, well guys I have to go. You know wife needs me" Jeremy says and winks, Ethan was the first to understand and laugh. Then it was Emma, she just said ew and bye, Lastly, it was me and I made a weird face.

"Ok well I'm gonna go to ok baby, I have to film an outro" I say and she nods at me.

"Bye babygirl" She says looking straight at Ethan, and he frowns. I wave bye and eventually so does Ethan.

"Ok guys that's the end of this video, please subscribe and follow me on everything along with Ethan; I will put everything of his in the bio" I say and wave bye along with Ethan.

"That was terrible" He said and I nodded my head 'no' and told him he was a cutie.