Lip Gallagher

"Mommy, I tired. Can we pwease go home" My son, Andrew, asked me since we were at a party that his dad, Lip, invited us to.

"Baby ask daddy" I say to him and he nods sweetly and went to his dad, to be honest I'm ready to go home too.

"Daddy, can we pwease go home?" he asks Lip, lip looks at Andrew.

"Yes buddy, just wait until I'm done talking" Lip told Andrew and Andrew nodded and came back to me, climbing in my lap.

"Buddy you want to see if uncle Carl can pick you up?" I ask him and he nods excitedly.

"Ok, I'm gonna call him right now" I say and put in Carl's number, hoping he'd answer.

"Yes" I heard Carl say on the other line, I sighed knowing Carl and his girlfriend were doing stuff together.

"Carl I'm sorry to interrupt your session but can you pick up Andrew and take him to Fiona, Lip won't leave this party?" I ask him as politely as I possibly could.

"Sure" He said and hung up eventually telling me he's gonna be 5 minutes away.

"Baby, I'm sending Andrew to Fiona's. Carl will pick him up" I say to Lip and Lip just nods and continued smoking.

"Hey I'm here" Carl texted me and I replied with a thumbs up emoji.

"Come in Andrew, Uncle Carl is here" I say to Andrew, grabbing his hand taking him outside.

"Thanks so much Carl, I'm sorry" I say to him and he just rolls his eyes.

"It's alright, g" he said and I cringed.

"Bye Andrew, I love you. Bye Carl, love you too" I say and walk away seeing Carl pull off.

"Baby, Andrew just left" I say to Lip and sit on his lap.

"Ok babygirl, want to go home now. I need you" He says in my ear and I smirk at him.

"We need to get home fast then" I say to Lip and he just grabs my hand racing me out to the car.

"Ugh, can't wait" He says and drives off to our shared apartment.

"Get inside now." Lip says sternly and I run upstairs to our room.

You can guess what happened next ;)