GiF iMaGiNe 3

Imagine

You tell Noel how you need to break up because your mom doesn't really like you with an actor

"Yes, he's rich but he doesn't treat you right" My mom said yelling at me and I flipped her off.

"I'm not with him for his fucking money, I love him so much and YOU DO NOT NOT KNOW HOW HE TREATS ME; You're never here, and when you're not Noel is and guess what WE FUCK ON THAT COUCH" I say to my mom and she gasps and comes in my face.

"You break up with him or I'll do it myself" She said through gritted teeth, and rolled my eyes.

my room

"Noel can you come over?" I ask and he replies with a quick of course and then he hung up.

"N-noel go through my bedroom window" I say from the door and he nods and gives me a look of worry and climbs through my bedroom window.

"What's wrong babygirl?" He asks and I instantly start crying since I love him too much.

"My mom, she doesn't like us together and she told me to break up with you or she will and I don't want to but she'll be 10x harsher" I say with tears streaming out of my eyes and his eyes instantly get watery as he bites his lip. [the gif].

"Holy shit" Noel breaths out and sits down on my bed and looks down at his shoes.

"Noel, I'm sorry; I have to or my Mom will kick me out" I say to him and he looks at me and starts laughing.

"Where's the camera; you're pranking me" He said laughing and I frown and he stops laughing.

"Y/n live with me" Noel says seriously and I nod.

"Let me pack" I say smiling and he does too and walks up to me and kisses me.

"Y/n, are you in here?" My mom asks and I tell Noel to hide under my bed.

"Yep" I say and she looks at me and frowns.

"Did you break up with him?" She asks and I shake my head no and she gasps.

"I'm living with him" I say and she rolls her eyes.

"Whatever, I never loved you anyways; That's why I was gonna make you break up with him so you could be sad" She said and I flipped her off and grabbed the rest of my clothes and we left the house.