Gallagher Brothers (Your Their Sister)

⚠️⚠️trigger warning ⚠️⚠️
4 days ago
"Y/n we're done" My boyfriend of 2 years said walking out my house causing me to cry.

"Fuck" I say and sob into my pillow, and hope it was a prank.

"I hate life so much" I said and decided to never leave my room ever in my life.
Present time
"Y/n, can I come in?" my older brother, Lip, asks me with sadness in his voice.

"No, I don't want to see anyone ever again" I say and sob more into the soaked pillow.

"Someone's here for you though" He says and I sniff in the snot.

"Is it Tim" I asked for my now ex boyfriend, hoping it was him saying it was some sick prank.

"Just let me in" Lip says and I unlock my door running back to my bed quickly.

"It's Liam" Lip says and smiles trying to make me smile only causing me to turn away.

"And Carl and Ian" Lip also says and I just stay turned from them.

"Y/n please just eat something" Carl says putting a sandwich on my night stand, I shake my head no and flip them off for tricking me.

"What happened" Ian asked me sitting on the edge of the bed and putting his hand on my thigh.

"T-t-tim ju-ust c-c-came into m-my r-r-room and broke up with m-m-me" I say on the verge of balling my eyes out.

"Why?" Carl asks me sitting on the bed as well.

"I don't fucking know, life is shit anyway what's the point of even living" I say and they all silently gasp and I sob again.

"What the hell Y/n don't do this to us" Lip says worriedly and I sniffle.

"You guys don't care about me anyways" I say to them and they all sigh loudly.

"Y/n were your fucking brothers we love you" Carl says angry and ready to fight Tim.

"Yeah" I say and just coldly laugh.

"If I don't have my boyfriend what's the point of even living a life." I say and sob at the thought of Tim.

"Y/n your smart, beautiful, and caring if a guy doesn't want that then he's an airhead" Lip said to me and I turned facing him and all the boys eyes went wide.

"Your face is so puffy and red" Carl said touching my face and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Alright can you leave" I ask them and they get up and before Carl leaves he kisses me on the cheek.

"Now eat Y/n" He says and walks out the room, gosh I love my brothers so dearly.