she tickles you

"I was thinking we could watch a movie! Your favorite one. How does that sound?" Rosé smiled but inside her heart was breaking.

You seemed so sad, so down, and she couldn't get you to tell her why. She was desperate to lift your mood. She wanted to replace that frown that has been there for the last couple of hours with your beautiful smile.

"Fine." You murmured sadly while staring down at your fingers.

"Talk to me, y/n. What's got you so down?"

You just shrugged your shoulders in response. You felt too down to really say anything.

"Okay, well, I am determined to make you smile again!"

You looked up at her, about to say that it just wasn't possible, because you truly felt that it wasn't, that nothing could lift your terrible mood. But when you looked at her you saw that smirk on her lips. She raised her eyebrow and her smirk only seemed to grow when you realized what she was about to do.

You tried to get up quickly. You planned to run away so she couldn't tickle you, but she was fast and she grabbed your wrist before you even had the chance. You fell onto your back and she didn't waste a single second in tickling your sides.

"You're not going anywhere. Not until I see that beautiful smile of yours, baby!"

You tried to hold back but it was impossible. Your little shrieks and giggles fell from your lips over and over again. It brought the biggest smile to your girlfriend's face to see you looking much happier than before.

But she wasn't stopping anytime soon. Not until your bad mood was truly gone.

"Rosé!" You laughed and started to squirm around beneath her. "Stop tickling me!"

"Never!"

Her fingers traveled all-around your sides and across your ribs, even down to your sock-covered feet where your shrieks became louder and you squirmed just a little more.

"Rosé, please! I-I can't breathe!"

Rosé slowed down a little. Through your pleas, you were still giggling, unable to stop as she hit every ticklish spot on you.

"What do you say?" Rosé teased.

"Please? No, wait!" You tried to take it back, knowing she wanted you to say something else instead. "I love you."

Her fingers stopped moving and she kissed the tear that slid down your cheek that only came due to how hard you were laughing. "I love you too, baby. I love your little giggle, it's so precious!" She kissed your cheek softly. "And your beautiful smile." She kissed your other cheek after she said that.

"And your eyes. They're so pretty, I could stare into them all day long. Because they're sparkling right now and that means that you're happy, and that's what I love to see the most."

Your smile grew a little bigger as she pecked the corners of your lips and then gave you a loving few kisses.

"I love you. Thank you for making me so happy." You whispered as you gazed into her eyes and reached up to let your fingers tangle into her hair.

"You're happy now? I made you feel better?"

You nodded your head as you kissed her cheek. "You always do. Thank you."