she won't take off your sweater

Since you first moved in with Rosé, it was rare that you woke up without her beside you. Usually, she's there to greet you with a kiss on your cheek or you end up having to wake her up.

But this morning was different. You woke up to find her covers pushed aside and the spot where she usually lays felt a little cold, letting you know that she hasn't been in bed for quite a bit.

You left the bedroom and started to creep down the stairs, but before you reached the bedroom the smell of your favorite breakfast hit you. It clicked then that the reason why she wasn't in bed was because she wanted to make you both some breakfast to enjoy on your day off together.

Not sure if she planned on surprising you, you tiptoed back up the steps as quickly yet as quietly as possible and decided to brush your teeth and change into your cozy sweater for the day.

You knew it was right in the closet, in the same spot you always leave it. Since it's your favorite and you always try to find an excuse to wear it, you always put it in the same spot after you wash it.

Only, this time, it wasn't there.

You frowned and started to look through the rest of the clothes on the shelves and the hangers, wondering if maybe Rosé had gotten confused and just hung it up for you. But it wasn't there either. It was nowhere to be found!

You heard Rosé's footsteps on the stairs before you heard her voice as she made her way into the bedroom. "There you are. What are you doing, honey?"

"Looking for my sweater. Have you seen it anywhere?"

"No..."

After a few seconds of silence, it suddenly dawned on you. You licked your chapped lips and smirked to yourself. "You have it on, don't you?"

You turned around to face her before she could even answer your question, and your assumptions were correct. But you couldn't have ever prepared for the sight you'd be met with. She looked... exquisite.

"I was gonna tell you that I was wearing it but you were asleep and I didn't wanna disturb you."

You looped your arms around her neck and continued to look her up and down. Your heart skipped a beat, and especially so when she let her fingers run under your shirt and dance along your spine, causing your cheeks to become warm and butterflies to appear in your chest.

"I guess I can forgive you since you look so adorable."

She giggled and kissed your cheek.

"But I kinda want it back."

She raised her eyebrow while a small smile started to tug at her lips, almost as if she was asking you if you were serious about wanting her to take it off.

Because, deep down, you knew just as well as she did that you weren't getting it back anytime soon.

"Too bad. I'm keeping it for the day."

You pouted, but it disappeared when she let you go to grab her sweater and then helped you put it on.

"You're the cutest. How did I ever get so lucky?" She wondered then kissed your forehead with a smile before intertwining your fingers together and leading you down the stairs for breakfast.