"in my eyes, you're perfect" (requested)

You lifted your head from your hands as you heard the front door closing downstairs.

The sound of Rosie calling out your name caused your heart to flutter like it always does, but your heart quickly sank in your chest when you saw your half-packed suitcase on the floor.

It's been a long day and a busy one inside your head. You can't seem to escape the worries you feel as your relationship with Rosé becomes more and more serious, with the topic of a serious future together being spoken about last night.

There's no one else in the world you want those things with other than Rosie.

But there's this voice in the back of your head that has you underestimating your worth as to if you're truly deserving of being the one to have that life with her.

She climbed the stairs quickly, the sound of her hurried footsteps as she anticipated seeing you melted your heart.

She appeared in the doorway with a big smile. You love that smile. Every time she flashes it, you find yourself falling even more in love with her.

But you watched it fall when she noticed your clothes in the suitcase on the floor. It wasn't entirely full, mostly because you're struggling to pack it. Every time you try, there's an inexpressible ache in your heart.

She swallowed thickly and stepped closer to you. Her hand instinctively fell to your thigh and your breath hitched in your throat. Her touch brought butterflies to your chest and a skip of a beat in your heart.

"Are you okay?"

You shook your head, causing Rosie's nerves to heighten.

"We need to talk."

"Oh. That doesn't sound good. Sounds like you're about to break up with me or something." She laughed only for you to hang your head with a shaky breath and it all clicked for her at that very moment.

"Rosie-"

"No! I don't understand." She spoke sadly, feeling as if her heart was shattering right in her chest and you felt yours do the same. "What about all the things we talked about last night? I'm in love with you."

"Oh, Rosé, I'm in love with you too." You whispered softly, trying to blink away your tears. "But I've been doing a lot of thinking lately and I..." you paused, feeling like the words were stuck in your throat. "You deserve better, Rosie."

She frowned right away.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, clearly confused.

"I-I'm not good enough for you. You're an idol, Rosie. You're universally loved. You're beautiful; the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on, inside and out. Look at me. I'm a normal girl. I'm still in university and you're out winning awards and making number one songs."

She looked away from you as the wheels in her head began to turn. She didn't understand in the slightest where you were coming from.

"You deserve someone else, Rosé. Someone better than me."

"What?!" She spoke in disbelief. "Someone better than you? That's impossible."

"Rosie-"

"No!" She interrupted. "No, you got to say everything you wanted to say. My turn now."

You tried to lower your head, but she cupped your cheeks before you got the chance, forcing you to look into her teary eyes.

"You think I care about that stuff? I couldn't care less about what anyone in this world might say or think about us. I know we have differences, but that's not the way you make me feel. You make me feel like a normal person. You keep every aspect of our relationship private because you love me, truly, and I love you just the same."

She stroked your cheek, brushing away the tear falling down your skin.

"You make me feel better about myself. Maybe I don't have an idol girlfriend, but I've got someone better. Someone who loves me for me. Someone I know has my back, always. Someone I can trust with all of my heart and soul. Someone I see myself spending the rest of my life with, which I thought was impossible before we met."

"I love you." You whimpered. "But I'm not good enough-"

"Don't say that!" She spoke sternly, her eyes holding a sad look as she gazed into your eyes. "You're perfect to me. Please don't think otherwise. You're all I want, forever."

You cracked a smile as she dropped her forehead onto yours.

"I'm sorry." You whispered, only for her to shake her head.

"There's nothing to be sorry for. You're still my girl. You always will be. Nothing will ever change that. Okay?"

"Okay." You smiled, much bigger and brighter now.

You put your hand over hers, which rested on your cheek. Wrapping your fingers around yours, she pulled them to her lips and peppered kisses along them.

"My beautiful girl. I'm so in love with you. Don't know what I'd ever do without you." She said as you put your head on her chest, both of you holding each other tighter than ever.

"I'm in love with you too, Rosie. Promise I'm never going anywhere. Because I can't imagine my life without you."

She kissed your head and held you close, whispering words of love and reassurance about how much she adores you and how perfect you were in her eyes, promising she'd never leave you or stop reminding you of how worthy and beautiful you truly are.