kissing her mid-sentence

You could tell by the loud and forceful slam of the door that Rosé didn't have a great day. Following the forceful slam, she let out a heavy sigh and kicked off her shoes before looking over at you with sad eyes and slumped shoulders.

"Bad day?"

She nodded and you patted the empty cushion next to you, to which she happily fell beside you. She looked down, but when you hooked your fingers under her chin she had no other choice but to look back up at you. You brushed your thumb in circles along her skin and a tiny but tired smile tugged at her lips.

"Tell me about it, baby girl. I'm here to listen." You moved your hand from her chin down to her own, where you gave it a little squeeze and then took it into your own.

"It was awful from the moment I left your side. So, first I was late because I missed my shuttle so I had to get another way to practice which made me late. Then I got out of the car and I dropped my music notes into a puddle, then I broke my heel in practice and I realized that I forgot to pack food and I tired myself out so I was super hungry and," She rambled on.

She was clearly frustrated as she tangled her fingers in her long locks and tugged at them. She let go of your hand to brush hers over her face as she reflected back on the terrible moments the day had held.

Her breathing was unsteady, her once small glimpse of happiness that she felt when you had brushed your fingers along her chin was now gone and replaced by frustration and sadness.

Sensing that she was becoming overwhelmed, you cupped her cheek with the palm of your hand and gazed at her, watching as she closed her eyes on occasion as sigh after sigh fell from her lips. Her lips were chapped and she was talking with her hands.

"I'm just so frustrated! I feel like everything went wrong and,"

You cut off her frustrated rambling by moving your fingers from her cheeks to her chin, where you held it in your palm and pushed your lips onto hers.

She was taken aback for a second before she sighed into the kiss and moved her hands from her lap and let them settle on your hips.

She squeezed them before moving them to your neck, where she looped her arms around you to tug you closer and closer, till you were sat comfortably on her lap and trapped in her embrace.

She pulled away slowly, breathlessly, and let out a shaky breath before she put her forehead on yours and chuckled, "That was a nice way to get me to shut up."

You giggled, moving your hands to cup her cheeks. You brushed your thumbs along her soft skin and her once sad eyes were now sparkling as she gazed into your soft ones. She puckered her lips and since yours were still so close she was able to capture them to bring you in for soft peck after peck.

"I'm sorry you had a bad day." You mumbled, moving your hands to her shoulders. "I understand that you're frustrated. I would be too if I had a day like that! But, you're home now and I'm right here and that day is all behind you now. Tomorrow is a new day. I hope it's a much better one for you because you deserve it."

She brushed her nose against your cheek and laid a few kisses against it.

"I wanna make it better. I want to make you smile and to make all of those lingering memories fade away. How can I make you feel better?"

She bit her lip as she gazed into your eyes before releasing it a few seconds later as her lips tugged into an uncontrollable smirk.

"Kiss me."

Your heart started to hammer against your chest.

Maybe it was the thought of your kisses making her feel better again or the look in her eyes and the way she spoke, nearly demanding you to kiss her... if it weren't for the cute little smile that followed but quickly faded when you tangled your fingers in her hair and pushed your lips back onto hers.

She kissed you back passionately, biting your lip on occasion and causing you to let out soft sighs against her lips which made her crave your passionate kisses even more. She could taste the mint on your breath and feel your hands trembling as you moved them from her hair and onto her sides.

"Feeling better yet?"

"Much better, but you're not pulling away just yet." She teased and tickled your sides making you laugh and squirm in her embrace before she kissed the corners of your lips lovingly, thankful that even when she had her worst days, you're always there to make them better.