"It's a good thing you're stuck with me for life" (requested)

"There you are! Where have you been?" Rosie asked as she jumped up from the sofa as you walked through the door.

She rushed to your side to throw her arms around you for a big, warm hug. You've been gone for the afternoon and you didn't tell her where you were going, which made her worry about you.

"It took me a little more time than I thought it would."

"What did?" She asked curiously.

"Something I've been thinking about doing for some time now. I decided now was the perfect time to get it done."

She furrowed her eyebrows, looking confused and curious at the same time.

You could tell she was struggling to stay patient in finding out whatever it was you'd done. So you took her hand and led her up the stairs to your shared bedroom.

"I have a surprise for you." You said gleefully and patted the bed, wordlessly telling her to lay down.

She did so and you saw the smirk tugging at her lips as you pulled down your pants, exposing your hip bone.

"What'd you do?" She asked and looked where you were staring.

Right by your hip bone, she saw her name tattooed in a small font.

"I know a lot of people say not to do things like this, but I know we're planning to spend forever together so I felt confident about it. It's in a spot that no one else will be able to see but you."

"Well, I love that." She smiled as she gently brushed her thumb near the ink.

"You're not disappointed or upset?"

"Why would I be? I mean, don't get me wrong, it took me by surprise. This is the last thing I expected from you."

"But?" You asked softly as you leaned down, your lips close to hers as she continued to brush her thumb along your hip.

"But," She chuckled. "I'm not going anywhere. I love you and there's nothing in this world that can ever make me stop loving you. I plan on marrying you one day soon, spending every minute of my life by your side. I'm going to love you forever. You're never going to regret getting it."

You pressed your lips onto hers and felt your heart skip a beat when she smiled against your lips.

"It's a good thing you're stuck with me for life." She winked and pecked your cheek softly as her heart skipped a beat when you smiled over the sweet brush of her lips.

"I also love that this is a bit intimate. You've got it hidden, easy to cover up. I like that it's only for me to see. It makes it even more special and lovely."

"I love you."

"I love you more, sweet girl." She smiled as she pulled you in for another kiss, her fingers caressing your hip bone as your lips moved in perfect sync.

She couldn't stop touching or admiring it. It was special and intimate and only made her fall even more in love with you.