falling asleep on her lap

The sound of Jennie's laugh was slowly fading out as your eyes fluttered shut once again.

The girls are all hanging out together again and Rosé wanted you to come along. The movie just ended and the girls were all laughing and talking about their favorite parts of it. Well, all of them except Rosé who had sensed you going quiet.

She tapped your arm causing your eyes to shoot open. "You tired, y/n?" You rubbed your eyes and nodded tiredly. "Do you wanna head home?"

"No. I know how much you've been looking forward to hanging out with them. It's not even that late yet, I'm just worn out from this week. But no need to rush. I might just fall asleep, that's all." Rosé bit the inside of her cheek and gazed into your tired eyes, making sure that you really didn't mind her staying.

"Okay. You can at least put your head down on my lap if you want to, baby." You smiled as she patted her lap and you didn't hesitate to lay your head down. You closed your eyes just as Rosé started to play with your hair. "You're so cute." She smiled, leaning forward to plant a soft kiss to your forehead.

"What movie should we watch next?" Lisa asked, all the girls turning to look at you and Rosé only to find you almost asleep with your head on her lap. "Anything is fine." They all smiled as they watched Rosé soothe you to sleep.

"I love you, y/n." She whispered, staring down at you with a look of love in her eyes.

"Love you too, Rosé."

She watched your breathing become steady as you drifted off to sleep on her lap, leaving Rosé with the biggest smile on her face and a flutter in her heart.

She really was so in love with you.