the first time you stay the night

The end credits of the film started to roll and Rosé stretched out on the couch.

"Did you enjoy the movie, y/n?" She wondered, looking down at her lap where you had decided to curl up about halfway through the movie to be closer to her. She couldn't stop smiling when she saw that you had fallen asleep.

It wasn't really late but you've both been hard at work lately and so she understands why your eyes were just too heavy to keep open any longer.

Her fingertips moved along your arm slowly and softly until your eyes fluttered open. Rosé's heart felt like it was gonna burst from the love she felt for you as you gazed into her eyes when they opened wide.

"Hey, sleepyhead."

You chuckled and ran your hands over your face. "Hey. Did I fall asleep?" Rosé nodded. "Yeah but it's okay. I don't mind. I liked having you close." She leaned down to give you a kiss when your eyes fell on the clock on the wall. "It's almost eleven. I think I should get going. I'm already tired and I shouldn't push it off much longer and risk anything."

You sat up and looked around for your jacket. "Wait," Rosé said softly, gently tugging at your wrist. "Yeah, honey?"

"Why don't you just... stay here?"

"Really?"

Rosé nodded. "Yeah. If you want to then I'd love for you to stay here with me tonight." She smiled against your soft lips when you kissed her. "I'd love to." Rosé let out a breath of relief and let her forehead fall against yours for a moment.

"Do you wanna go to bed now?" She asked, hoping she wasn't pushing you too fast. "Yes." You grinned and let her take your hand to walk you down the hall to her room.

You watched as she grabbed her clothes for the night while you sat awkwardly on the bed. "Uh... Rosé? I don't really have anything to wear tonight. Should I just wear what I have on?" You asked, pointing to your sweats.

They weren't uncomfortable but Rosé still wouldn't make you sleep in them. She shook her head with a giggle and tossed you one of her blackpink shirts. "There you go, cutie." She winked and went off to the bathroom, leaving you a blushing and giggly mess.

You changed out of your clothes and into the shirt. It was a little long so it made you feel perfectly comfortable. You fell back onto the bed, so happy and content at the thought of staying the night with Rosé. Being wrapped up in her arms the entire night sounded like a dream come true.

The bathroom door opened and the light flipped off. Rosé walked out, smiling when she saw you laying on your back. "Get comfy!" She giggled, nodding to the blankets you were laying on.

You pulled them up and slid under them. Rosé laid next to you and draped the blankets up to her shoulders. "Rosé?" She hummed when she turned on her side to face you. "Can you cuddle me?"

Rosé was sure that was the sweetest thing she'd ever heard. She nodded and opened her arms up for you and you quickly crawled into them. "Good?"

"Perfect." You said with a smile, letting your eyes close once more.

Rosé turned off the light and laid her head on yours. "I love you, y/n. I hope to spend more nights like these together."

You tilted your head up and kissed her lips softly before laying it back down to fall asleep. "Me too, Rosé. I love you so much."