Author's note 🖤💗

Hello, lovelies! I wanted to announce something I'm saddened yet excited about at the same time.

So lately, I've been struggling to find inspiration for this book. I have a lot of requests and my own ideas but every time I open this book up, I can't think of any ideas.

Usually, I go up to the maximum of 200 chapters until I mark a book as completed. But I'm deciding to end this one today, at 191.

It's a hard decision for me to make because I love this book so much. I'm so proud of it and the support it's received since last year when I started it absolutely blows me away.

I never imagined it reaching 45K+ votes and 855K+ reads. I never imagined it getting so much love. Your kind words and endless support mean so much that you've made me cry tears of happiness many, many times.

I'm very passionate about writing and you all motivate me to write daily.

I'm excited to tell you that, despite the sadness I feel about this book ending, I just released book two.

It's already one of my favorites. I'm proud of how the first chapter has turned out. It's a request from one of my lovely readers and I had so much fun writing it!

I really hope you'll enjoy it! I'm sorry for ending it so soon but I'm far from finished with writing for Rosie, so I hope you'll continue to read and find happiness and comfort in my stories like so many of you say you do.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything. I'm so excited to start this next journey with you all 🥰

 I'm so excited to start this next journey with you all 🥰