be kind (requested)

In your eyes, there wasn't a day more special than your girlfriend's birthday. You had big plans to celebrate her day. Planning to have the girls over later on in the day, a couple of presents, and some food you knew she'd love to eat.

You spent some of the morning together. You woke up bright and early, finding it absolutely impossible to sleep when you felt so excited about her special day!

She wanted to do a quick vlive and since your relationship was still private, you decided to stay in the room to be there for her, but out of sight so no one could see you.

And it seemed to be the best idea, considering your once cheerful and friendly girlfriend became sadder the longer she spent there.

From comments pointing out her top button on her shirt being undone to the people who had the audacity to tell her that her vlive was boring.

It broke your heart because she always goes through so much and you wish she could have just one day without comments like that bringing her down.

It wasn't long before she ended the vlive and as soon as it was over and the camera was off she hung her head in sadness.

"Oh, Rosie," you clicked your tongue before going over to her.

Hugging her from behind, you laid your cheek on her shoulder and looked at her to find her teeth sinking into her lower lip as she sniffled.

"It's okay, my love. I've got you. Talk to me, baby."

"It's my birthday, y/n. I just wanted to talk to my blinks. I wanted to enjoy some time talking to them. But there always have to be people to ruin it and to bring me down."

"I know." You sighed and started to rub her shoulders comfortingly, to which she sighed contentedly and melted into your touch. "I know it's not easy. I know I don't understand it fully because I don't walk in your shoes. But there are some things that I do know that'll cheer you up."

"Yeah? Like what?"

She tilted her head back and stared at you.

Usually, she looks at you with stars in her eyes. But they weren't there right now, overshadowed by the sadness she felt.

"I know, for a fact, that you made so many of your blinks happy today that you even considered letting them have some time to talk with them on your day. I know there were negative comments, I know there always are, and sometimes, it feels inescapable. But I also know that you've got so many people out there that love you. To some, you're their whole entire world."

"Some people?" She wondered, a tiny smile tugging at her lips as she took your hand and intertwined your fingers with her. "Like... you?"

You brushed your lips against her forehead and sent her a smile, and when you nodded your head you saw those stars appear. Like always, it melted your heart. Bringing you immense and indescribable happiness to see her happy.

"Yeah, especially me. I know there are people out there who are mean and, even ruthless, at times. But I know the good outweighs the bad. That doesn't mean that you don't have a right to be sad or feel down. I think anyone in your position would be feeling down if they experienced the things you do. But today isn't any normal day. It's your birthday. I'm sorry people brought you down, but you're worth more than that."

"You always know what to say to make everything better."

You leaned down to kiss her lips and she couldn't help the soft sigh she let out as she kissed you back passionately.

"I love you so much. What did I do so right to deserve you?" She asked as she stared into your eyes, hers looking much brighter now, thanks to you.

"I love you, Rosé, to the moon and back. Happy birthday. You deserve all of the love and happiness in the world and I hope you know that."

She kissed you again, her smile against your lips uncontrollable. She just felt so lucky to have you. Because you really do make everything so much better and she couldn't ever imagine her life without you.