you wake her up for cuddles

You watched Rosé's chest rise and fall steadily. You could hear her soft breaths fall from her lips as she slept soundly. Her hair fanned across the pillow perfectly. She looked like an angel.

Meanwhile, you continued to lie in bed wide awake. You knew your hair was probably a mess from how many times you've run your fingers through it or tugged on it out of frustration. You keep having to resist the urge to look back at the clock. You know it only makes you feel more annoyed each time you find that time continues to fly by.

You want Rosé to hold you. More than anything else, being in her arms might be the one thing to lull you to sleep. The comfort you feel when she holds onto you. Her warm and secure embrace always makes you feel a little better.

You were hesitant. You'd reach out to wake her only to yank your hand back at the last second before your fingers would actually land on her skin. You debated on the idea of waking her. You know she's tired; she's sleeping like a rock.

But you found yourself giving in to the urge just a few minutes later. You gently laid your hand on her arm and at the sudden contact, she was letting a soft sound or two fall from her lips before she let a long breath go and seemed to drift back off to sleep.

That was until you were calling out her name just seconds later.

"Rosé? Rosé? Are you awake?"

She tiredly brushed her hand over her eyes. Yawning, she nodded her head slowly. She really wasn't awake, nor did she want to be at such an unreasonable hour. Her eyes felt heavy, but for you, she tried to open them and keep them open.

"I'm awake. What is it, y/n? Is something wrong?"

"I can't seem to fall asleep."

Rosé moved to lay on her side instead of on her back so she could face you. She brushed your cheek softly. "Did you have a bad dream or something? Is anything on your mind?"

You shook your head and dropped it right on her arm. "No. Just can't sleep." You pouted. "I didn't wanna wake you but I really wanna cuddle. I think I can fall asleep if you're holding me."

Rosé chuckled a little but nodded her head and opened her arms. You scooted into them and felt her kiss your head as they wrapped around you securely. You could hear the beat of her heart as your head fell to her chest. It was soft and steady against your ear.

"Are you sure this is all you need? I'm happy to get you something if you need it."

You just shook your head. You were already beginning to feel relaxed. "I'm alright. Just hold me. I'll be okay."

Her legs tangled with yours. Her hand slid beneath your shirt and her fingertips danced along your spine. "well, in that case, I won't let you go." She whispered softly and looked down at you. She was still tired but she was willing to fight the sleep desperately wanting to take over her until you fell asleep.

If you weren't feeling content before, you certainly were when she started to sing in your ear. You recognized it as your favorite song. She always sings it to you when she knows you're feeling unwell or frustrated.

Her voice was soft and sweet in your ear. Your eyes fluttered shut, a tiny smile crept onto your face only to fall slowly as you began to drift off to sleep. "Thank you." You whispered.

"For you? Anything. Anytime." She whispered back to you. She smiled tiredly when she ntoiced you had fallen asleep. "Love you, y/n. Sleep tight." She leaned down to kiss your head and then let her head fall back to the pillows before drifting off to sleep again.