take your time (requested)

The movie that you and Rosie had been so interested in was now simply background noise as you became swept up in her kisses and touch. Your back was against the mattress and your arms were looped around her neck as she kissed you more passionately than ever before.

Your heart was hammering against your chest as she caressed your sides and hips oh so lovingly. Every brush of her fingertips made your skin tingle. your mind was clouded, you were breathless and so in love with the girl in your arms that you'd never be able to put it into words.

You flipped her onto her back and pulled away from her lips so you could kiss her neck. She was into it at first; finding herself tilting her head back to give you more of her skin to kiss. She found her heart was skipping beats and she was letting out soft little sighs before you moved back to kiss her lips.

But then, she felt your hand traveling to her hip. Your intent was innocent, simply wanting to caress her hip like she'd done when she was the one hovering over you. You had no intention to take anything further than your passionate makeout. But Rosie was unsure of that and found herself pushing you away as she grew nervous.

"Baby?" You spoke softly and laid your hand on your thigh but you could tell the touch of your hand there made her a little more nervous. So you pulled your hand away without a second thought. "Did I do something? You seem... anxious."

She looked into your eyes and then toyed with the string of her shorts. You took her free hand and gave it a squeeze, trying hard to encourage her to speak her worries to you.

"Rosie, it's me. You don't have to be nervous around me."

"It's not you, y/n." She said, gazing into your eyes. "It's not you at all. I love you. You don't make me nervous. I just got a little scared, I guess."

"Of what, my girl?" You whispered and brushed your thumb across her knuckles soothingly.

"I'm not ready, y/n. I'm not ready for that yet."

It took you a second to catch on, but when the light bulb went off in your head you realized what she must've thought you were into tonight.

"I love you. I know we've been together for a while now but I'm just not ready for our first time together."

"Oh? Oh! Rosie, that's okay! I'm not either!"

She cracked a small smile and you watched as she relaxed.

"Really?"

"Really. That's not what I was even thinking about tonight. We were just making out and I was simply wanting to touch you but not like that at all." You chuckled, watching her smile grow and her eyes light up.

"The last thing I ever want to do is make you uncomfortable, Rosé. I never want you to feel like you can't talk to me about things honestly or that we're gonna do something you're not comfortable with. I care about you, I love you so much, and I promise you that I understand how you feel and I appreciate you telling me and being honest with me."

"Thank you for understanding. I love you so much, baby girl." She said as she pulled you into her lap.

"I love you, Rosie." You said before laying an innocent and loving kiss to her lips before you laid your head on her chest and curled up to her to finish the movie.