she comes home to find you cuddling with Hank (requested)

"My loves!" Rosé excitedly called out as she walked through the front door. "I'm home!"

She shrugged off her jacket and kicked off her shoes while she stared at the staircase.

You only got Hank together a few days ago but you were both so in love with him already. Already part of the family, he's attached to the both of you, and over the last two days that she's gone in the morning and arrived home in the evening, you've both hurried down the stairs to greet her as soon as she walks through the door.

But today was different. It was much quieter than usual; no excited tail wags and barks from hank as he rushed down the stairs or happy squeals and hugs from you. No hurries footsteps or paws on the stairs. It was just... quiet.

"Hello? Baby girl? Hank?" She yelled as she climbed the stairs quickly. She went as fast as her feet would carry her and soon appeared in the doorway of your shared room, only to find the most heartwarming sight.

You were sound asleep with hank in your arms. Cuddles up to him, your head rested on Rosie's pillow and Hank had his head on your chest.

She pulled her phone out from her back pocket and quickly snapped a few photos, only to melt even more when you readjusted and the blanket slipped off your shoulder but you cuddled closer to hank for comfort.

"So cute," she whispered in awe, stepping closer to comb her fingers through Hank's soft fur and then over to your arm where the blanket had fallen. She tried to fix it without waking you, only to make sure you were warm and cozy.

But her fingertips brushing along your bare arm woke you and as you lifted your head suddenly and moved from your spot, Hank stirred only to find comfort in Rosie.

"Hey, buddy. How was your day?" She asked in a cute voice; one more high-pitched but heartwarming as she spoke to the sweet puppy and gave him kisses.

"And where are my kisses?" You asked before puckering your lips. She giggled adorably before pressing her lips onto yours for a soft, loving kiss.

"Sorry I disturbed your guys' nap." She mumbled sadly as she pulled back from your lips. You both looked back at Hank, finding that he was asleep again. "Or your nap, I guess."

"It's okay." You giggled. "You look like you've had a long day. How about you come join us for some cuddles?"

She joined you immediately, crawling under the blanket with you before throwing her arm around you and kissing your arm lovingly while you both stared at Hank.

"This is exactly what I've needed all day." She whispered in your ear, giving the spot behind it a little kiss.

But when you didn't say anything back she looked to find you asleep once more.

"My babies. I love you both." She mumbled before she closed her eyes and fell asleep, happily cuddled up with two of the most important things to her.