she falls asleep on your lap

You waited patiently on the couch for the girls to finish changing out of their stage clothes before you'd be making your way back to the bus shortly afterward and on the road for the next show.

It brought a smile to your face to see that your girlfriend was the first one finished. With a tired smile, she made her way to you. She plopped down on the couch beside you and put her head back. She was exhausted and it was understandable as to why.

You reached for the bottle of water you had been sipping on that you had set down on the table in front of you. It was cold and still half full so when you handed it to your girlfriend she was grateful. She sipped on it slowly then put it on the floor.

"You did great tonight. Not surprising though, because you always do great!"

That brought a brighter smile to her face. "Thanks, y/n."

She wanted to say more but the busyness and stress of the day were catching up to her. Seeing how tired she was you patted your lap.

"I think we're gonna be leaving soon, baby."

"Not for a little while. The crew still has to load things up and the girls aren't even done changing yet." You patted your lap again and this time Rosé didn't pass up the offer.

She stretched out her legs on the couch and then leaned her head on your lap. She sighed at the comfort you provided her. Your fingers moved through her long locks and you twirled a few of them around your fingertips while also scratching her head lightly with your nails, causing a soft sigh to fall from her lips.

"I love you. Seriously, y/n, you always know just what to do to make me feel better."

You kissed the crown of her head and started to rub her arms. "I know, and I'm happy you're feeling a little better. I love you too."

Her eyes had closed as soon as her head fell to your lap and there was no sign of her opening them again anytime soon. You continued to rub her arms and play with her hair till she fell asleep. She was out like a light, and it was a sight you loved to see.

You could hear Jisoo laughing as she made her way down the hall with Lisa and Jennie behind her. They all froze and went silent when they saw Rosé sound asleep on your lap. You lifted your head when you heard them coo at the sight.

Jennie shook her head when you pointed at your sleepy girlfriend, wordlessly wondering if you needed to wake her. "No! Let her sleep. We'll let you know when it's time to go." She explained and the girls just smiled when you nodded and turned your attention back to Rosé.

It melted their hearts to see just how much you adored her and cared for her. It was what she deserved, and it made them so happy to see.

They decided to go out for some fresh air till it was time to go. Allowing for Rosé to catch up on some sleep and for you to bask in the love you felt for her just a little longer.