if you're happy, we're happy (requested)

"Hey, y/n? Can I talk with you for a second? It's kinda important," Rosie asked from across the room, trying to pretend that she wasn't practically drooling over you.

You were wearing a little black dress; one that was making your girlfriend weak in the knees. She's been unable to keep her eyes off of you and has had to gnaw at the skin of her lip to try to distract herself.

You tried to hide your smirk. You've been hoping this moment would come. The moment where she'd whisk you away, out of sight from the girls, and love on you a little.

Being in a secret relationship and having to hide it from your three best friends isn't easy, especially not when you crave your girlfriend's touch and kisses so very much.

"Of course," you said and walked over to her. As she led you down the hall, until you were out of sight, you could tell she was doing her best to ignore the urge to take ahold of your hand and just push her lips onto yours for a deep, steamy kiss.

It felt like forever before you finally reached the spare room down the hall and once it was closed, she was pushing you against it and pushing her lips onto yours for a passionate kiss.

Right away, you felt the sparks fly and felt the fire in your veins. Her touch was lascivious as she trailed her fingers along your thighs while she pulled her lips away from yours and let them trail along your neck instead.

"You look so gorgeous today, y/n. I mean, you always do. You always take my breath away." She spoke sweetly against your neck and you couldn't help but smile and tilt your head back for her to kiss more of your soft skin.

"But this dress, baby girl... you're perfect."

You looped your arms around her neck and brought her in for another fiery kiss. She led you to the bed and you fell onto it.

A soft sigh fell from your lips and onto hers when she started to caress your thigh again, her touch making your skin tingle.

"Rosie," you sighed and closed your eyes blissfully, melting into her kisses as she pulled away again and moved to kiss along your jaw and your neck. "I love you so much."

Her kisses stopped as she pulled away. Your eyes flew open, locking with her sparkling brown orbs as she gazed at you adoringly.

Every time she looks at you, every kiss and every touch of her hand is when you feel the most beautiful.

No one ever makes you feel so good about yourself. No one ever makes you feel so loved or so cared for like she does.

"You know I love you too," she said before peppering kisses along your cheeks, trailing to your lips. "So much, y/n."

Your hands intertwined, your smile returned, only to fall again as she began to kiss down to your collarbones and let her teeth sink into your skin ever so gently.

You felt an inexpressible amount of happiness. So caught up in her, everything about her and those beautiful moments that you were sharing, that you didn't even hear the footsteps approaching the room or the sound of Jisoo's voice as she called out for you both before turning the knob and walking inside.

"What are you doing in here?" She asked as she opened the door, only to go wide-eyed at the sight of Rosé hovering over you and kissing along your neck.

"Well... asked and answered." She spoke awkwardly before going to close the door, only for Jennie and Lisa to appear beside her before she got the chance.

"What is it? Oh!" Lisa mumbled and teasingly, Jennie covered her eyes.

It was quiet for a moment before Jennie spoke up and said,

"I knew it!"

"You knew?" Rosé asked in disbelief.

"Of course I knew. I've seen the way you look at each other. I've seen you hold hands under the blanket and steal a kiss when you think no one is looking, but I was."

"You never said anything?" Jisoo wondered.

"No. Why would I? I know you both. Obviously, you were gonna tell us when you were ready."

"Yeah, that was the plan." Rosé teased as she glared at Jisoo who just laughed. "I guess it's not so bad though. Now we can kiss anywhere, anytime,"

"Not in front of me, you won't," Lisa warned playfully before the girls suddenly rushed over to you and squeezed you both.

"We're so happy for you!" Jennie exclaimed excitedly. "You're so cute together!"

"Thanks." You said as you dropped your red cheeks onto Rosie's shoulders. "We were a little nervous to tell you."

"Why?" Lisa asked, confused. "You know as long as you're happy, we're happy for you. Nothing else matters other than you both being happy."

Rosie held onto you a little tighter, kissing your head happily as the girls cooed and teased her a little.

It was all in good fun though, because they were genuinely happy for the both of you, and you knew that any plan you could've formed to announce your relationship to them couldn't ever compare to this.